FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][BETA]Fermi

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By barbrick, Member on 29th May 2013, 08:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, I require a couple of beta testers for a game, it will only take a minute or two and requires absolutely no android knowledge. All I'm looking for is bugs, crashes, usability etc.

Ideally you will be able to test across multiple android versions/devices and hopefully some tablets. If you are willing to spend a minute or two helping me out I would appreciate it. Just reply to this post to get beta access.

Information on the game:

Fermi

Fermi is a number guessing game in which you attempt to guess three unique numbers guided only by hints of "Fermi, Pico, and Nano".
The object of the game is to guess three numbers each between 0 and 9 in the correct order. You will be guided by hints consisting of Fermi, Pico, and Nano.

Fermi - Indicates a digit is correct and in the correct position.
Pico - Indicates a digit is correct, but in the wrong position.
Nano - Indicates a digit is incorrect.

The hints appear in alphabetical order, for example, if the target number was 467 and you guess 347 your hint will be Fermi Pico Nano. The game ends when you reach three Fermi's indicating you have guessed the correct three digit combination.

Try and guess the correct combination in the least number of guesses!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.png
Views:	114
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	2001993   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.png
Views:	140
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	2001994   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen3.png
Views:	121
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	2001995  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barbrick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift barbrick Ad-Free

29th May 2013, 08:48 PM |#2  
Flag damascus
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Ok can you post a link so i can test it for you ???

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app
29th May 2013, 11:21 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Halifax

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhijacker

Ok can you post a link so i can test it for you ???

I sent you a message, the beta is being conducted through the play store, If the play store is unavailable to you just let me know and I will send a direct link.
29th May 2013, 11:39 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Littlepport ~ Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 1,432

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbrick

I sent you a message, the beta is being conducted through the play store, If the play store is unavailable to you just let me know and I will send a direct link.

I'd like to test mate, nothing better to do on my whatever day it is night- i left school so i dont care about days anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to penguin449 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift penguin449 Ad-Free
29th May 2013, 11:43 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Halifax

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin449

I'd like to test mate, nothing better to do on my whatever day it is night- i left school so i dont care about days anymore

Great thanks, I sent you a message.
30th May 2013, 09:42 AM |#6  
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 142

More
looks a bit like a childhood game i used to play called mastermind although d latter involved coloured tacs anyway I'd be glad to give it a shot so plz send d link
The Following User Says Thank You to lead3r1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lead3r1 Ad-Free
30th May 2013, 03:22 PM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Halifax

More
Same concept as mastermind, I sent you a pm thanks!
30th May 2013, 03:35 PM |#8  
Flag damascus

More
The game is so hard for me lol and couldnt understand it well so i deleted it but the performence and every thing is good

30th May 2013, 04:16 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Halifax

More
Quote:

The game is so hard for me lol and couldnt understand it well so i deleted it but the performence and every thing is good

Great thank you for the feedback, another tester had mentioned the instructions had confused them as well, Is there any part in particular I could clarify or different wording that may help in the instructions?
30th May 2013, 06:28 PM |#10  
Flag damascus

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbrick

Great thank you for the feedback, another tester had mentioned the instructions had confused them as well, Is there any part in particular I could clarify or different wording that may help in the instructions?

No instructions are good but the problem is with my small mind im really tired from exams that finished today so im a little bit confused

30th May 2013, 06:30 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Halifax

More
Quote:

No instructions are good but the problem is with my small mind im really tired from exams that finished today so im a little bit confused

Ha ha no problem, thank you for the clarification. If anyone has friends or family members with other devices/android versions (particularly tablets) who may want to participate in the beta please let me know!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)