[Q] NO REGISTERING ON THE NETWORK NO SERVICE Galaxy s3 mini I8190n

Search This thread

joker79

Sep 26, 2010
Hello everyone. I bought a samsung galaxy s3 mini version nfc i8190n when lam bought the phone had a problem with GSM and HSDPA network. Do not want to register with any sim card network in any network. The phone has IMEI and modem good. When searching network manually, your phone finds them when I select a network does not register on the network. The phone came with android 4.1.2 baseband version i8190NXXALL6 Number
i8190NXXALL6 CSC: KOR. Before I get to work I saved the foders "efs" and "modemfs". For five days I struggle with it and we did and at the moment I'm stuck and ask for help.
Here are the steps that I did:

1. I changed csc from "kor" in "btu"
2. I rewrote the software with odin. Same i8190NXXALL6 Stock firmware samsung.
3. I installed CWM Recovery and I Flash all versions of this model,modem.
4. I installed custom ROMs, I returned to stock ROMs
5. I installed the stock recovery with odin and he appeared in DOWNLOAD MODE "custom binary download"=yes 2 times;"System Status"=custom;"current binary"=custom. I used the TriangleAWay and I brought "custom binary download=No. I8190NXXALL6 I reinstalled the stock rom via odin with repartition then full erease on the phone Cahe,Data,etc.and returned to" Custom Binay "= No Current Binay = Official Samsung, System status = Officia.Updates software and firmware from samsung works;) after many writings kind CWM unofficial ROMs, etc.
6. After each writing ROMs I rooted the phone and replaced the file "modemfs" nv.dat file. I downloaded from the XDA forum several files of other users Nv.dat i8190N this model, we have replaced each other and nothing.
7. I deleted all files in EFS folder and modemfs after deletion had baseband XXXXX. IMEI number has remained untouched.
8. I wrote modem manually via CWM recovery and nothing same problem.
I did have searched all the forum and other forums, I searched on google and do not know what to do. My phone is now rooted in the stock rom, stock kernel, stock recovery. These are details which are:

DEVICE INFORMATION FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

----------------------------------------------
Device Product Model: GT-I8190N

Firmware Build : 4.1.2

Firmware Build ID : JZO54K

Firmware Build PDA : I8190NXXAMJ2

Firmware Region Code: BTU
---------------------------------------------------

Waiting any kind of suggestion and let's solve this problem there are many people who have the same problem ......

Attachments

• Screenshots.7z
    358.8 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:

AssToast

Apr 1, 2013
Hello everyone. I bought a samsung galaxy s3 mini version nfc i8190n when lam bought the phone had a problem with GSM and HSDPA network. Do not want to register with any sim card network in any network. The phone has IMEI and modem good. When searching network manually, your phone finds them when I select a network does not register on the network. The phone came with android 4.1.2 baseband version i8190NXXALL6 Number
i8190NXXALL6 CSC: KOR. Before I get to work I saved the foders "efs" and "modemfs". For five days I struggle with it and we did and at the moment I'm stuck and ask for help.
Here are the steps that I did:

1. I changed csc from "kor" in "btu"
2. I rewrote the software with odin. Same i8190NXXALL6 Stock firmware samsung.
3. I installed CWM Recovery and I Fla**** all versions of this model modem.
4. I installed custom ROMs, I returned to stock ROMs
5. I installed the stock recovery with odin and he appeared in DOWNLOAD MODE "custom binary download"=yes 2 times;"System Status"=custom;"current binary"=custom. I used the TriangleAWay and I brought "custom binary download=No. I8190NXXALL6 I reinstalled the stock rom via odin with repartition then full erease on the phone Cahe,Data,etc.and returned to" Custom Binay "= No Current Binay = Official Samsung, System status = Officia.Updates software and firmware from samsung works;) after many writings kind CWM unofficial ROMs, etc.
6. After each writing ROMs I rooted the phone and replaced the file "modemfs" nv.dat file. I downloaded from the XDA forum several files of other users Nv.dat i8190N this model, we have replaced each other and nothing.
7. I deleted all files in EFS folder and modemfs after deletion had baseband XXXXX. IMEI number has remained untouched.
8. I wrote modem manually via CWM recovery and nothing same problem.
I did have searched all the forum and other forums, I searched on google and do not know what to do. My phone is now rooted in the stock rom, stock kernel, stock recovery. These are details which are:

DEVICE INFORMATION FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

----------------------------------------------
Device Product Model: GT-I8190N

Firmware Build : 4.1.2

Firmware Build ID : JZO54K

Firmware Build PDA : I8190NXXAMJ2

Firmware Region Code: BTU
---------------------------------------------------

Waiting any kind of suggestion and let's solve this problem there are many people who have the same problem ......

Er ask an samsung center bout it?

AssToast

Apr 1, 2013
No. The phone is fuul working, except no register in network, with out registering on the network i can`t do make calls receive calls sms e.t.c

Yes i know but why would you purposely modify the modems and other stuffs, you should have brought it to your network provider service center or samsung and ask them about it, it could just be an SIM card problem

joker79

Sep 26, 2010
thanks for reply

Yes i know but why would you purposely modify the modems and other stuffs, you should have brought it to your network provider service center or samsung and ask them about it, it could just be an SIM card problem

No. Is not sim problem issues becouse i test with a nother sim card`s of diferent carriers. Wen i put a nother sim card in apn setings are the setings for the carrier sim wat ai put,wen i cheange the sim with a nother carrier in the apn setings are the setings of the carrier sim card wat i m put. So for exemple i have 3 sim card`s of diferent carriers and all the sim`s card have pin security cod and the phone ask me for pin, after insert the pin code with all sim card`s don`t register on the netowork but the apn setings of the carrier automatic are there on the setings,so the phone see the sim card for all carriers, in setings wen a search manualy for the netorks the phone see the netowork wen i select the netowork manualy not register on the network,if i select automatic sey "registering on netowrk" but is not becouse if i want to call i can`t "not registering on network" sorry for my english :(((

joker79

Sep 26, 2010
ok.. sorry about that. Find 'NV Rebuild' option from *#197328640# Service Mode and try rebuild it..

I do and this thing and nothing :( in service mode i rebuild the "NV" on *#0011# service mode info i have: gsm idle,hsdpa idle, service: limited. Here is the problem way the service is not aviable?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-13-13-02-29.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-13-13-02-29.png
    51 KB · Views: 1,456
  • Screenshot_2014-02-13-13-08-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-13-13-08-02.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,601
Last edited:

pandu007

Sep 7, 2013
reflash efs

I do and this thing and nothing :( in service mode i rebuild the "NV" on *#0011# service mode info i have: gsm idle,hsdpa idle, service: limited. Here is the problem way the service is not aviable?

hmm.. as the last solution - search "gsmhosting efs backup request" on google ( ai not able to paste external links here). You will find the backup efs folder from a working sgs3 mini i8190 phone. Flash it to your phone (first keep a backup of yopur own efs before doing this ... just in case)

all the best !

joker79

Sep 26, 2010
hmm.. as the last solution - search "gsmhosting efs backup request" on google ( ai not able to paste external links here). You will find the backup efs folder from a working sgs3 mini i8190 phone. Flash it to your phone (first keep a backup of yopur own efs before doing this ... just in case)

all the best !

I find but i need z3x box and i dont have thanks for the sugestion. I thing must be and another way.

Last edited:

barskir

Dec 28, 2013
I got the same problem with my phone, it just stopped registering on networks, tried any sim that was available in my country and nothing worked! If you find any solution please update!

robfed4

Jun 8, 2015
Any updates???

Searched and searched... Had a good rooted stock rom, then tried something new a few days ago. I seem to have messed up the modem/bandband. Some issues as the original post. Re-flashed different roms, stock, rooted, unrooted, custom. Tried various different baseband updates. Everything works except being unable to register to the network. IMEI has not changed or been overwritten.

Any help would be gladly accepted. :)

i8190n

Last edited:

rosstbeef

Oct 29, 2009
I have the exact same problem. I'm on Orange (EE). Yesterday morning my phone was registered on the network fine, I was in a poor signal area but still on 3G. Then I roamed across the south west of Britain and noticed my phone has no signal. It just wont register on any network, even EE. If I select automatic, it says it registers but it gets no signal and when I try to make a call. It says not registered on network!

The phone is totally stock. My sim works in another phone. I've done a factory reset but the problem still exists.
Was thinking about flashing the ROM but if others have been there too with no fix then I won't waste my time. I keep thinking EE have pushed something to my phone to block access as I'm out of contract by three months and they want me to upgrade!!