Question about thin/lightweight case options

Search This thread

Slovedon

Jan 16, 2013
I'm very careful with my phone, but would like to have some very light protection from a case. What are the thinnest cases, preferably clear or anything that goes well with the style of a black note 3, that are available?

Ideally I would just have a clear "bumper" style case that protects the silver outside edge of the phone, which also keeps the screen off of a surface when set face down. (or perhaps even something that snaps in and replaces the back cover while also protecting the sides)

But if you don't know if anything like that specifically, any and all suggestions for very thin and unobtrusive cases are appreciated!

Last edited:

rcz3

Jan 11, 2013
Luxury aluminum Ultra-thin metal case cover skin

6454564.jpgI just bought that one fra Ebay.Maybe this is an option?

Ideally I would just have a clear "bumper" style case that protects the silver outside edge of the phone, which also keeps the screen off of a surface when set face down. (or perhaps even something that snaps in and replaces the back cover while also protecting the sides)

But if you don't know if anything like that specifically, any and all suggestions for very thin and unobtrusive cases are appreciated![/QUOTE]

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
I'm rocking a Puregear slim shell case and love it. For me it has enough protection but still gives you that super slim feel of the awesome phone we have. The back is clear and has a few nubs that keep it from getting all scratch up when you put it down and it has enough of a lip that it protects the screen if you lay it screen down (even with a tempered glass screen protector). The rim of the case is a soft silicone and the back is a polycarbonate. The fit is perfect on the phone and you have perfect access to all of the ports, the hole cutouts are perfect, and the spen is easy to get out. One of the better cases I have bought recently other than my UAG. I got the one with the white rim but they also sell one with a black rim as well. Here is the link to the black:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GYI2YT2?pc_redir=1397192822&robot_redir=1

For 15 bucks you can't go wrong. They even have a thicker case if you don't want the slim shell that's also nice. But if you go a little thicker I would go with a UAG.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1397275469938.jpg
    1397275469938.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 171