Omni Rom for I9500 build error

Search This thread

BlaqueDroid

Oct 13, 2013
Johannesburg
Hey Guys Im trying to compile for I9500 and here is the error im getting below and im using this device tree
https://github.com/intervigilium/android_device_samsung_i9500

build/core/product_config.mk:222: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "omni_i9500". Stop.
WARNING: Trying to fetch a device that's already there
build/core/product_config.mk:222: *** Can not locate config makefile for product "omni_i9500". Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'omni_i9500'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Please help guys what am i doing wrong

Reactions: adityaupreti

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey Guys Im trying to compile for I9500 and here is the error im getting below and im using this device tree

If you are using that device tree without any modifications, it will not work for Omni. The device tree is for cm. Have a look at some of the Omni device trees. At least you need to alter the vendorsetup.sh and the make files.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn TF300T met Tapatalk

BlaqueDroid

Oct 13, 2013
Johannesburg
If you are using that device tree without any modifications, it will not work for Omni. The device tree is for cm. Have a look at some of the Omni device trees. At least you need to alter the vendorsetup.sh and the make files.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn TF300T met Tapatalk

Hey man i tried following the instructions on the omni wiki site but still it kept on saying the same error an i would appreciate it if u can point me in the right direction ...e.g what files to modify ?

scanno

Mar 27, 2008
Arnhem
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey man i tried following the instructions on the omni wiki site but still it kept on saying the same error an i would appreciate it if u can point me in the right direction ...e.g what files to modify ?

First you have to "omnify" the device tree. That means renaming and editing the make files in the device tree. Please have a look at the other device trees and look at the make file changes to files like vendorsetup.sh. Also you should have an omni_<device>.mk . Again look what has been done with other devices to make them build it the Omni tree.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 10 met Tapatalk

Pons

Sep 2, 2010
Also, it'd help if you uploaded your changes/device tree to github. That way we can see what you're doing and help better. Like was already said, the tree as is won't work.

BlaqueDroid

Oct 13, 2013
Johannesburg
Also, it'd help if you uploaded your changes/device tree to github. That way we can see what you're doing and help better. Like was already said, the tree as is won't work.

Hey MAn thanks for the advice i managed to fix the device tree issue but now im stuck with this error ....any ideas

Code:
Copy xml: /home/blaquesoul/android/omni/out/target/product/i9500/system/etc/permissions/android.software.sip.voip.xml
make: *** No rule to make target `/configs/audio_effects.conf', needed by `/home/blaquesoul/android/omni/out/target/product/i9500/system/etc/audio_effects.conf'.  Stop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.