[ROM][32A] Stock Rogers 3.05 ROM w/Root "Feels like home, doesn't it?" [2-16-2010]

Search This thread

commander5555

Nov 2, 2007
Ciudad Guayana
Precisely!!

This ROM is identical to the Mandatory Rogers update, that's why I released it.
dear cursordroid
i'am on
sapphire pvt 32a ship s-off
hboot 1.76.0010 (sap50000)
cpld 12
radio 6.35.10.18
after ran the mandatory rogers update...
Since i'm still s-off, may i flash this ROM and get eng spl 1.76.2007 directly? or i have first to downgrade to 1.33.2010 spl before flash this ROM to get root access? thanks in advance for your help

cursordroid

Jul 20, 2009
Edmonton
dear cursordroid
i'am on
sapphire pvt 32a ship s-off
hboot 1.76.0010 (sap50000)
cpld 12
radio 6.35.10.18
after ran the mandatory rogers update...
Since i'm still s-off, may i flash this ROM and get eng spl 1.76.2007 directly? or i have first to downgrade to 1.33.2010 spl before flash this ROM to get root access? thanks in advance for your help

You need to flash the Amon_RA Recovery for Hero 1.5.3, then update SPL to 1.76.2007, then flash this ROM. :)
If you can fastboot boot the Hero Recovery, then you're set.

Galoren

Feb 24, 2010
Is this for pre-mandatory rogers update to trick them into thinking you used their version but keeping root or is this for post-mandatory rogers update with get root access back?

Wond3r

Aug 24, 2008
So this wont work on the Magics that were updated to the new Rogers rom right? We still cant root these Magics?

cashoplz

Dec 22, 2009
Just a quick question: what is the build number of the stock Rogers ROM with the lastest update?
I'm trying to get my data back by calling rogers and they ask me what build number and IMEM is. Of course I can't tell them that my build number is CursorSense32A-1.2.6 (The ROM i'm currently using)

Last edited:

karmic

Apr 1, 2010
Change APN?

Hey all,
I'm new to all of this, but I am anxious to get root. I have both the magic and dream on the same build... It seems that the rogers upgrde also locks your APNs. Ugggg... However, a start for me would be to be able to change the APNs. Does anyone know of a crack or app for that. My phones are both unlkd, but without the ability to change my APN, I have no freedom...

Although this is not my area, I am coder and wouldn't mind putting some time into solutioning. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

carz12

Jan 25, 2010
Grande Prairie
Hey all,
I'm new to all of this, but I am anxious to get root. I have both the magic and dream on the same build... It seems that the rogers upgrde also locks your APNs. Ugggg... However, a start for me would be to be able to change the APNs. Does anyone know of a crack or app for that. My phones are both unlkd, but without the ability to change my APN, I have no freedom...

Although this is not my area, I am coder and wouldn't mind putting some time into solutioning. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don't change it, hit menu and add a new apn.

stu-k

May 21, 2009
Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I have tried about 6 times and it only downlads about half and says its finished