Root

Search This thread

Didgesteve

Nov 24, 2011
Truro
hello to all .I seek simple method for the root way and have recovery on my xz premium G8141 firmware 235

Envoyé de mon G8141 en utilisant Tapatalk

If you are new to the topic of flashing and struggle finding the drivers and software, you might want to start off by reading this thread.
Then go to Xperiafix and pay the $20 for a bit of software to do it for you.
It is the very easiest way to flash your phone and sToRm// will always be updating his images to the latest versions of firmware.

N.Y.Gazz

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
If you are new to the topic of flashing and struggle finding the drivers and software, you might want to start off by reading this thread.
It is the very easiest way to flash your phone and sToRm// will always be updating his images to the latest versions of firmware.
thank you friend[emoji6]. I have to unlock my boot loader myself before using xperiafix?

Didgesteve

Nov 24, 2011
Truro
thank you friend[emoji6]. I have to unlock my boot loader myself before using xperiafix?

You need to check that you can unlock your phone.
Open you phone and type *#*#7378423#*#* - Service info\Configuration - Rooting status: Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes
Then enable the developer options in the setting menu and enable OEM unlock.
Then follow the instructions here .

Tip: Windows 10 will not tell you that the drivers you tried to install failed. Look up 'driver signing disabled under safe mode' and install your drivers in that way.

Last edited:

N.Y.Gazz

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Open you phone and type *#*#7378423#*#* - Service info\Configuration - Rooting status: Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes

Tip: Windows 10 will not tell you that the drivers you tried to install failed. Look up 'driver signing disabled under safe mode' and install your drivers in that way.
thanks bro for your time and answer. I already had flashtool installed on my pc. he served me for xa2 ultra and xa1ultra. it is version 0.9.24 of flash tool. should it be good for xz premium too?I unlocked boot loader xa1ultra with this version.

N.Y.Gazz

Feb 16, 2013
Brest
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
hello here. I would like to know. I am in firmware 235, I have root and installed twrp with xperiafix. but my xperia offers me the last update in 270 .. this update will not cause a problem?

Last edited:

Didgesteve

Nov 24, 2011
Truro
hello here. I would like to know. I am in firmware 235, I have root and installed twrp with xperiafix. but my xperia offers me the last update in 270 .. this update will not cause a problem?

I don't think the update will install. You can try an install it manually via Xperiafirm.
But you will have to re flash Xperiafix afterwards.

Reactions: N.Y.Gazz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello to all .I seek simple method for the root way and have recovery on my xz premium G8141 firmware 235

1. Unlock your device.
    2. Use Newflash Flash .235 Firmware.
    3. Use fastboot flash twrp.
    4. Use twrp flash to patch the kernel, magisk and drm patch.
    5. Please enjoy the boot.
    thank you very much my friend[emoji6][emoji106]. all this work perfectly. I have now installed substratum themes. and then I deleted Sony theme app?

I don't think the update will install. You can try an install it manually via Xperiafirm.
    But you will have to re flash Xperiafix afterwards.