[ROM] TG01 Mango 7740 Full Unlocked (Native/Interop/Dev)

Search This thread

Teslic

Sep 11, 2011
Novi Sad
E hvala buraz nasao sam je :D Now I have problem with accept button, it is darked and i cant press it to download and install app... :D

shrekvn

Aug 17, 2010
Hi mirolg, Thank you verymuch.
I already upgrated to wp7 successful.
I have some comment:
- The signal is poor.
- Internet sharing can't work with usb cable.

Thank Mirolg & Aeroflyluby.

Last edited:

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
ok ................................. no matter ...............

Last edited:
Reactions: feropont

snello90

Dec 14, 2011
friends,i have a problem with this rom,i have marketplace legal(ms activation code) i'm can download apps from marketplace.
but,today is happened this :
i have start my phone,but exit the only screen vaillant development group,with the written :
platform:tsunagi
BLDR:blabla
MODEM::blabla
BOTHME:blabla

but not start windows phone,stay in this screen,for a few seconds and later restart the phone,and re-exit the screen vaillant development group with the precedent text.
and it goes on forever, it turns off and on !alone !! i'm don't touch nothing!!

What can it be? has happened to some of you?

iiivo

May 10, 2010
i can not find the hidden ssid function in this Mango build (and previous sms problem still persists):

Attachments

• hidden_WiFi_mango_fujitsu.jpg
    hidden_WiFi_mango_fujitsu.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

kowalskie

Jul 19, 2008
Cloppenburg
installable android-nand-rom

Well belive me it is BIG PAIN IN ASS. Since i am programing in C++ and little java, but very little java I can't learn so fast linux programing -.- Help would be great.

@nikola92. it would be so great to use our beloved tg01 with a fully working android as native os.

how far is your progress in programming/compiling this rom. How can i help?

best regards

kowalskie

Teslic

Sep 11, 2011
Novi Sad
My internet doesn't work. There are icons of 3g, H, ... but i can't load any page or use internet on my phone. Why? :D

Teslic

Sep 11, 2011
Novi Sad
Maybe you don't have enough money on account to access internet
Did you configured APN in cellurar settings?
I got no problem with that
Well I'm not that stupid... :D I did go to apn settings and it recognized "Yugoslavia mts and mts3G"
if i enter data manualy it says: internal error, request could not be serviced at this time

Last edited:

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
If I enter data manualy it says: internal error, request could not be serviced at this time
@aeroflyluby when can We expect new version of this rom with SMS fix? :)

I can't fix that because it both work for me, I can use 3g/hsdpa and send/receive sms.
To sms fix, try to delete SMS center number from settings

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
not that SMS fix dude, the reply message fix, whenever i try to reply msg i get "can't send , try again" the prefix +XXX63/719-68-XX is unable to recive message from me i mean i can't send message to the number in that form only in 063/719-68-XX. when i replace +XXX63 with 063. And any fix soon?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vdgchristmas.png

Hi new version is ready for you :D

It's Mango 7740 Full Unlocked

Fixes in this release:

• [*]Full unlock (TouchXplorer works, registry editor works, native access)
      [*]SLDR Loading function - When your phone gets out of battery, you can charge it without needing to charge battery separately (be warned your phone WILL get warm really..)
      [*]New Bootsplash which fits better :d
      [*]New versions of HTC Applications
      [*]New development applications (touchexplorer, registry editor etc)
      [*]Added some new ringtones (From nokia and HTC)
      [*]Ported HD7 drivers - Graphics and MP4 playing (youtube still don't work..)
      [*]Improved the unlock - Now you can for example deploy assasins creed and it will work (not playable with tg01 because no multitouch, but you can connect to xbox360 controller)
      [*]A lot of some improvement not listed here :)

Still not fixed:
    • Earphones
    • Camera
    • Accelerometer
    • Light Sensor
    • Youtube

The download link:
    http://luby.acech24.pl/tg01mangofullunlocked.7z

Installing guide:
    Flash as normal rom (it takes about 25 minutes)
    When configuring you will get into Installing apps screen, it installs stuff and it can stay for about 20 minutes! So don't be scared :D It will finish, really.

Enjoy the power or TG01!

Aeroflyluby
    Hi, Aeroflyluby

My phone flashed ROM 0321,
    Cam + Power to dl mode (white led), Using TG01 downloader to flash Wp7bootloader (file wp7boot.bin).
    And then
    Cam + Power (blue led), Using ZTEiT common downloader, choose Multidownload -> Browse to folder have three file: flash.bin, NPRG8650.hex, partition.mbn -> Start all.
    The process done in 18 min.
    The result is my phone have no service.
    Aeroflyluby , pls tell me whrere is wrong.
    Thank you very much.

YOU NEED THE 3G FIX
    this 3g fix make one time. you do not need to make it again if you flash a NEW wp7 rom!

step1

1. shut down ur phone,then hold VOL+&VOL- and press power on button,u will see some options on screen with black background.press vol- to move untill u see "Factory Test Mode" then press Vol+.now u can press vol- then phone will reboot into FTM mode.

second,conect phone to PC install drivers
    run QPST latest version 2.7.366.choose "Ports" tab,click on "Add New Port"
    click "Software Download", then click "Restore" tab,make sure "ports" shows ur phone model,then choose "Allsp.qcn" that i uploaded,click on "Start" and wait till phone reboot auto,that all done!

step2

when restore my file ,ur IMEI will change.now i show u how to change IMEI to ur own. in "QPST CONFIGURATION",click "Service Programming",choose "NAS" tab,click on "Read from phone"u will see IMEI,just change them to ur own num. withou any other change.then click "Write to phone" u will see some erros,don't care,that's ok,ur phone will reboot,all done!

here's all guide pics and QCN file
    http://hotfile.com/dl/138010870/8887a99/TG01.zip.html

tnx ffboy
    Thanks God Mirlog there exists copy, paste or you would broke your fingers writing xD
    why the hell is tg01 stil on low activity devices ?

TG01 IS ON FIRE !!!!

every day something new and improved
    my tg01 can run wm6.1, wm6.5, wm6.5.3 wm6.5.5, android to an extent
    wm7, wm7.5 mango and others :) what a little powerhouse !!!

keep up the good work guys are tg01 is unstoppable just like its big brother hd2
    why the hell is tg01 stil on low activity devices ?

TG01 IS ON FIRE !!!!

every day something new and improved
    my tg01 can run wm6.1, wm6.5, wm6.5.3 wm6.5.5, android to an extent
    wm7, wm7.5 mango and others :) what a little powerhouse !!!

keep up the good work guys are tg01 is unstoppable just like its big brother hd2

That's exactly what I am thinking...coming from a Motorola Milestone 2 I experience this forum very vivid, with very active and friendly members...Tg01 offers a lot of freedom and I am still crossing my fingers for a fully working wp7 rom.

Keep up the great work, chefs, as I then will keep up with donations!

Merry Christmas xD

Sent from my MotoA953 using XDA App