[Q] Different version between PDA & Phone

Search This thread

t4t4y0y0

Sep 24, 2011
Hi everybody,
I bought a GN 3 (SM-N900T) last week end and I would like to force the update to Kit Kat version so I found some tutorial find on internet. They all speak about flash by Odin the last firmware depending on your country phone.
So I checked the firmware version of the smartphone and that was a big surprise for me because the AP (or PDA) line and the CP (or Phone) are different, indeed the first one is M9005XXUBMJ3 and the second is N900TUVUBMI7, I would like to post a screen but I don't have enough posted messages ^^"

So I don't know which firmware I have to download, the new one for N9005XXUBMJ3 or the new one for N900TUVUBMI7 ?!
If you need more information please let me know :)
Of course if I didn't find the another subject who talk about this issue please let me know too.

Thanks

Last edited:

Prod1702

May 31, 2007
Is the phone rooted? look under about phone and what's the model number. if the phone is rooted this may not be correct but this is a good starting area.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using Tapatalk

t4t4y0y0

Sep 24, 2011
When I bought the phone, I had SU install by default, but when I open it, it say that there is no SU binary installed on the phone.
To finish the model number is : SM-N9005.

t4t4y0y0

Sep 24, 2011
This topic can be lock, I take my ballz and flash the phone with the last T-mobile ROM, everything works :)
To lock please.