SanDisk Ultra 32GB

Search This thread

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
ive bought it yesterday(samsung plus 32gb uhs-1 class 10), till now there are no such "unexpected sd card removed bla bla bla" problem yet. i hope its better since it was abit exp than that ****(sandisk).

Ah...so tempted..Ps.u from Malaysia right? How much it cost?

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

dyfk3l

May 27, 2013
Bavaria (near Germany)
Bought one in Germany for 31 USD (converted).
Should have read this thread before - you kinda scare me. :confused:

edit: Ok, after reading the linked SanDisk-thread I will now send it back.

Last edited:

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Bought one in Germany for 31 USD (converted).
Should have read this thread before - you kinda scare me. :confused:

edit: Ok, after reading the linked SanDisk-thread I will now send it back.

If urs doest have problem..good with u..I bought 2 sandisk card..ended up both have the same bloody problem...really pissed..but wat I can do..the guy I bought from expect me to pay him to cover for warranty..which makes me super pissed..

fastlone

Feb 1, 2011
Kraków, PL
I'm reading this thread and I can't believe that this card has so many bad opinions.
Bought mine (SanDisk Ultra 32GB) on February in Poland (110PLN ~ 31USD) on auction site. Works brilliant, Writing like 8.0MB/s, reading - 22MB/s.
It's worldwide known that SanDisk's cards are widely counterfeited, but I'll recommend all of you trying to find the right one - it's the best SD card I've ever had.

Last edited:

mavhia

Mar 21, 2012
Purwokerto
I used Sandisk 16GB, its been 3 month and no problem..
the store where i buy said it life time guarantee.. i hope i can claim that when got the problem..

how about trandsend? any body have same problem like sandisk?

"sorry for bad english"

mr_torture

Feb 6, 2011
Sarajevo
graphicriver.net
I researched a lot over the past week about this problem, as I plan to buy SanDisk 32GB Ultra for my T.
It seems that there was a batch of badly manufactured 32 and 64 GB versions of microSDHC cards, and SanDisk admited this, as you probably know.
But also, if you consider amount of sold 32 and 64 GB SanDisk cards all over the planet, I think that number of bad reports is still quite insignificant. Otherwise, Internet would be flooded with bad reports. I guess you have to be really unlucky to get a bad card.

I will take a chance and will go for 32GB SanDisk Class 10, as it is still the most secure option to me.
Also, on my last phone (Arc S) I used 16GB Class 10 for year and half flawlessly, with no single error. And my phone was too hot for so many times, so I guess heat is not having any damaging effect on these cards, as some people suggested.

waynekirby

Nov 11, 2010
Barnsley
I have mine formatted to exfat and don't have an issue with it either :)

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Caliban1982

Mar 18, 2013
Venray
Bought mine when I had the HTC desire s and still using it in my Xperia T. From day 0 till now no problems with it.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

I have to come back on this post.
Just from one moment to another the card suddenly showed some mount-unmount behavior. Installed an app for monitoring the behavior of the sdcard.

uploadfromtaptalk1379895635120.jpg
The above numbers are just from 1 1/2 day. Then it died(no phone/pc or any other device recognizes the card). The damn card was almost full with 28 from the 29,8 that showed.

I let it rest for a while before trying to get access to the card again.

My card is the same as the one from the topic starter.
I was fully aware with the problems with this card. Did some more digging on the web. Also a lot of Samsung galaxy users have the same problems with this card and others from the same line.
I've read an article somewhere (can't find it anymore) that in the beginning of this year SanDisk made a small statement and admitted that there whas a faulty batch (and at the.time of the article already fixed) in the market regarding the ultra microsd 32gb (class 10) uhs-1. Other cards where not mentioned. They also said to rma the card asap when showing bad-rejecting and the mount-unmount behavior.

First gonna trie to get my data back before sending the card back.

In the end it lived for more then a year.
Using a normal 8gb from Samsung atm.

Good picture below
https://db.tt/Te0qSpcE

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

swong1

Aug 29, 2011
Currently using a Sandisk class 4 32gb & a Samsung class 10 32gb.
Just used the default format option in CM and have had zero problems so far with both of them used past half their full capacity.

32gb is currently the sweet spot for value for money :good:

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
I get so pissed with the sandisk card..and now I bought samsung plus,but the guy I bought from send me the wrong one..he claim that this was faster,anyone heard of this brand before? Anycall..

Send from my NTT Docomo Xperia AX SO-01E

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381487716897.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381487716897.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 70

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I got back my phone and decided to buy a new SD Card! I'm happy with the new SD Card. It's an upgrade from my 16 GB model* to a 32 GB model**!

First of all let's say goodbye to my 16 GB SD Card:
    yhujy9yz.jpg

*Specifications:
    -UHS Speed Class 1+ (Means it's good)
    -Class 10 microSDHC I Card
    -Up to 30MB/s
    -16 GB
    -Ideal for Android

Here's the new bad boy:
    ubanuru4.jpg

**Specifications:
    -UHS Speed Class 1++ (Means it's good)
    -Class 10 microSDHC I Card
    -Up to 30MB/s
    -32 GB
    -Ideal for Android

The performance increased despite the same specifications. Maybe it's due to the fact that the 32 GB model has '++' instead of one '+' in the UHS Speed Class. I'm happy with it. So i'm recommending it to anyone who wants to buy an SD Card. Buy one that has the "Ideal for Android" banner! It's more powerful!
    I was using 32GB SanDisk class 10 last time as well but unfortunately it just suddenly died after 2 months for some reason.:(
    Been using Samsung sdcard on my TX since.

Tapatalked from my bricked TX

Sony Xperia TX is known for breaking SD Cards.

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 2
    i wouldn't recommend sandisk 32gb sd cards to anybody i have had 4 now 2 through RMA process (sandisk fail replacement service) and 2 i have bought from stores none have lasted more than 2 months .... think it could be to do with the heat the T can produce so close to the card but im not certain on that but my cheap knock off 16gb card has been working for 3 months so already a month better than a leading brand
    i have a "SANDISK 64GB microSDXC Ultra Class 10" for more than 8 month now, and never had any problems, formatted to FAT32

How much it cost.... Is that more thab sdhc?

It's a bit exaggerated to say "it's known" for breaking SD cards, but I guess origial poster was pointing to high temperatures near microSD card while doing some heavy tasks, like gaming.
    Regarding SanDisk microSD cards, I think the fault was not connected to high temperatures per se, but more to the bad batch of SanDisk 32GB and 64GB card versions. It is a known fact and SanDisk admitted this and apologized for this.
    Also, official SanDisk Ultra specification sheet is showing this:
    Temperature proof: Capable of withstanding operating temperatures from -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC).

So, there is NO WAY that Xperia T temperature, which hardly exceeds 40 degrees with heaviest tasks, is causing any malfunction to cards.