Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2013, 10:56 PM |#31  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!
Thanks Meter: 655

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rnholio

In theory you should be able to make it compatible yourself. HushSMS ROOT Edition is signed with the ROM signing keys from CM. So you have to get the signing keys for the ROM you use. Then you need to unsign the HushSMS-ROOT.apk file and resign it with the key from your ROM. Then install as mentioned and everything should be fine.

In theory. Practically, I use this AOKP by helicopter88 and lack a computer. Would you be able to compile a version working with this system? Please?
12th June 2013, 11:26 PM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...
Thanks Meter: 45

More
I found the keys. Creating a signed version for you tomorrow for testing.
The Following User Says Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 08:17 AM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecUpwN

In theory. Practically, I use this AOKP by helicopter88 and lack a computer. Would you be able to compile a version working with this system? Please?

The keys are the same so it should work for AOKP by default without any modification.

Let me know if it works or not please.
14th June 2013, 07:06 AM |#34  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:

The keys are the same so it should work for AOKP by default without any modification.

Let me know if it works or not please.

I have the app purchased from the play store and the hush SMS root package as a system app. I don't get any root prompt? I have the options for class 0 and ping but neither of the messages seem to be working.

Edit: class 0 displays my number on the receiving phone, and MWI voice messaging does not work either.

Thanks for your hard work

Sprint gs3 cm10.1

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
14th June 2013, 10:17 AM |#35  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt1

I have the app purchased from the play store and the hush SMS root package as a system app. I don't get any root prompt? I have the options for class 0 and ping but neither of the messages seem to be working.

Edit: class 0 displays my number on the receiving phone, and MWI voice messaging does not work either.

Thanks for your hard work

Sprint gs3 cm10.1

Hi Kurup1,

thank you for reporting back. The class0 (Flash SMS) is not meant to be stealthy. On some phones like an iPhone for example (at least when I checked last time with iOS 5.x) the sender number is not visible. Other phones like Android will in general show the number and sometimes also let the receipient choose to store the message.

Regarding the MWI: what's the target phone type?

Does the silent ping work as expected?

Cheers,
Michael
14th June 2013, 05:12 PM |#36  
Los Angeles

More
The target phone is an iPhone 4s on sprint. The silent ping function says the message is sent but gives me no response.

The app never asked for root, is that part of the problem?

Best

14th June 2013, 05:23 PM |#37  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
Hi,

OK, as Sprint is a CDMA carrier the silent ping can't work since it's a GSM standard thing. The same is for the MWIs. No chance from GSM to CDMA.
The app wont request root. The naming might be a bit confusing. It is running as a system app thus root is required to get it installed.

Since it is not working for you as expected I offer you a refund. Please send me your order number as PM.

Cheers and sorry for the inconvinience,

Michael
The Following User Says Thank You to c0rnholio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift c0rnholio Ad-Free
14th June 2013, 05:38 PM |#38  
Los Angeles

More
Arghhhh darn CDMA. PM sent

4th September 2013, 05:36 PM |#39  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!

Donate to Me
More
@c0rnholio, any updates? App abandoned?
4th September 2013, 05:54 PM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Flag in the basement...

More
No, and it will never
Like I wrote a few posts above the root version should work just fine on an aokp based rom. Did you get any errors?
4th September 2013, 08:16 PM |#41  
Flag DEUTSCHLAND!

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Like I wrote a few posts above the root version should work just fine on an aokp based rom. Did you get any errors?

@c0rnholio, please update this thread!

Awesome you still work on it! Two things: I did not purchase the original version and then (if I understood that the right way) the ROOT version does not work on a standalone app. I'd do a complete test on AOKP and report anything with a fresh logcat - maybe you could provide an unlocked app for me? Possible? Nevermind, don't be mad at me, I thought asking wouldn't hurt anybody.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)