[ROM] [P760] [4.2.2] [BUILD1] [01.08.2013] PolishBlood AOSP

Search This thread

hamdimo

Jan 14, 2012
you didn't mention anything about missing features, like the same problems we have on cm (echo, audio quality, 1080p video recording...)

i'm asking because this isn't based on cm, so... is there a chance? :)

sebx_g1

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Battery in linux kernel needs a few days to calibrate stats itself, but with DS I have no idea - I am simply using my phone not looking at cpu spy all day

I also don't, but look how fast in deepsleep enters newest PAC kernel :

9yjemare.jpg

This is situation after about 11 - 15 min after disconnecting from charger and leaving phone unused. Probably your kernel has different configuration. Your rom is fast and stable, what do you think about switching off sdcard emulation like in latest SlimBean builds by mateo1111?
Also is there any chance to get FM Radio and 1080p recording on your rom?

Thanks for hard work :beer:

Wysyłane z mojego LG-P760 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2530995

I got a bootloop. It shows LG logo and after a while it restarts. I did "wipe data > clean cache > clean dalvik > format system" and install your ROM (downloaded correctly, checked md5sum). If you need any logs tell me which one and I get it.

sebx_g1

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I got a bootloop. It shows LG logo and after a while it restarts. I did "wipe data > clean cache > clean dalvik > format system" and install your ROM (downloaded correctly, checked md5sum). If you need any logs tell me which one and I get it.

Try again fullwipe from recovery , and also manually format system - then flash rom again , it works . Or maybe first download it again .

JulianJenner

Apr 17, 2013
Arnhem
Thanks

I am very happy to see you again in XDA!

Thanks this ROM.

Working, stable, but the interactive governor makes TOO HOT my phone.

Why only one opportunity between of governors...?

LG L9 like conservative, and hotplug maybe smartassv2

Please tell me, whitch Kernel-Mod is compatible with your new Polish Blood ROM??? I try Guerrini's, but it not work, try PAC Kernel mods, not work...

Last edited:

sebx_g1

Nov 6, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I have the same , so if you are sure that rom is properly downloaded I have no idea ... try factory reset from stock recovery maybe .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2530995

Anirion u have a p760?

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
Yes. Now I try to move from stock > AOSP cause before I went from CM 10.1.2 > AOSP. I doubt it will help in any way but it won't hurt to try. Maybe it's connected to fact that I had kernel panic problem with modified stock kernels and PAC's kernels and noone knows the reason of this.

SentryMescudi

Jul 25, 2012
Paris
Yes. Now I try to move from stock > AOSP cause before I went from CM 10.1.2 > AOSP. I doubt it will help in any way but it won't hurt to try. Maybe it's connected to fact that I had kernel panic problem with modified stock kernels and PAC's kernels and noone knows the reason of this.

Im on stock custom rom. I will give you a report later

Reactions: Atish910
D

Deleted member 2530995

Im on stock custom rom. I will give you a report later

I'm sure now it's related to kernel panic which some users experience cause sometimes when I got kernel panic it was just LG logo and it reboot after a while. It's the same pattern for modified stock kernels when I used stock rom and pac kernels when I use CM/PACMAN rom. I would take logs needed but I can't boot my phone and get last_kmsg but it's probably the same as in http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41865708&postcount=176 last_kmsg tells something about Linux version 3.0.21-CM+ when it isn't even used as in case modified stock ROMs and PACMANs kernel. I don't know how to retrieve it from AOSP when I can't even boot.

@mikegapinski
Can you look into it? Cause I really like to use your ROM. If you need any logs just tell me and I get them if it will possible. I get the same result with PACMAN custom kernels but with matteo1111's kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2388161 it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Polish Blood Project

Android Open Source Project

for LG P760

by mikegapinski

Clean stock Android, the google way. That is AOSP. Performance and stability, no rubbish.

What I improved over cm_10.1 and AOSP itself:

System:
    Fixed GPS bugs from CM, updated vendor blobs
    Performance settings backported from CM with custom option to change GPU clock on the fly; #note1
    Added a powerhal to do the CPU frequency autoscaling. Now it should work the right way;
    Replaced AOSP keyboard with Sony’s one. It simply works better and has multiple dictionaries.

#note1 You need to change gpu clock every time you boot, not a bug - need to implement feature to save the clock.

TODO:
    Add CPU and GPU voltage scaling to performance tab in settings

Kernel:
    Overclocking to 1200 MHz;
    Option to overclock GPU in userspace;
    Backport entire wifi driver from P940 to fix power managment;
    Updated interactive cpu governor code from google kernel (branch android-3.4);
    Remove all not needed cpu governors, only interactive does the scaling job well.

TODO:
    Add option to scale CPU and GPU voltages on the fly in userspace;
    Merge more upstream patches;
    Add more steps for CPU(also needs to be reworked in system power hal);
    Write a little piece of code for GPU autoscaling, should result in better power management

Focus on testing the CPU and WIFI power managment, this are main things I focus on - after getting it to work like it should I will add more features to kernel. I need a great base to start making new things.

Changelog:
    Build 1:
    First build

Code on https://github.com/mikegapinski and https://github.com/PolishBloodProject

Downloads:

ROM: http://d-h.st/Cp5
    ROOT: http://download.chainfire.eu/345/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.51.zip
    GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps
    Right now I work more on device specific hals and kernel for even better PM, I don't touch the features bcos an update to 4.3 is around the corner. Only problem left is that system can't mount external sd. This is much realted to new seciurity features introduced in new platform.
    How to perform this change? i can't find the folder rill in my phone.

It's in source.. Mike will know how to use it :)
    Is there any chance a p768 version will be made? ;)

Sent from my LG-P768 using xda app-developers app

Yes I'd like to try it too, but all asop rom don't even boot up on P768.