[FIX]CM10_JB Video Fix**YouTube**UStream**

Search This thread

MEZOCLONE

Aug 24, 2011
Roseville, California
Hey ya'll,

This will fix soft reboot and video playback issues on jmz Unofficial CM10 roms(YouTube/UStream/Browser) I have tested this fix from jmz CM10 build 7/21 to 8/05. I have not tested this with any other JB roms, but should work if it uses jmz base so use at your own descretion. If for some reason you have any issues or any questions, leave a comment or PM me and I'll get to it asap.

-How to install;
-Nandroid backup
-Wipe cache/ dalvik cache
-Flash zip below via recovery

As always, I am not responsible if something goes wrong with your phone and leaves you in a pool of tears.

Attachments

• Mezo_Video_Fix.zip
    481.4 KB · Views: 1,385
Last edited:

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Hey ya'll,

This will fix soft reboot and video playback issues on jmz Unofficial CM10 roms(YouTube/UStream/Browser) I have tested this fix from jmz CM10 build 7/21 to 8/05. I have not tested this with any other JB roms, but should work if it uses jmz base so use at your own descretion. If for some reason you have any issues or any questions, leave a comment or PM me and I'll get to it asap.

-How to install;
-Nandroid backup

As always, I am not responsible if something goes wrong with your phone and leaves you in a pool of tears.

What's your source? Where did you get these files from? What Xylograph posted had a source So I'm asking........how did you come across those files you're claiming as your own?

I see you giving JMZ, Evervolv team and CM team BUT I don't see any credits/thanks for the files you're posting......hahahhaa

Here's the source Xylograph posted where they can show their work

https://github.com/codefire-ace/platform_device_htc_msm7x30-common/commits/jb-devel

Where's your source?

I see you got the same libsurfaceflinger.so and liboverlay.so as Xylograph but switched out the hwcomposer.qsd8k.so.............I also see you didn't try to kang very well as you're using the same exact updater-script with what you're calling "Video Goodness On Jelly Bean/ Mezoclone"

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedDaze

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey ya'll,

-How to install;
    -Nandroid backup

Hey ya'll,

-How to install;
    -Nandroid backup

What's your source? Where did you get these files from? What Xylograph posted had a source So I'm asking........how did you come across those files you're claiming as your own?

I see you giving JMZ, Evervolv team and CM team BUT I don't see any credits/thanks for the files you're posting......hahahhaa

Here's the source Xylograph posted where they can show their work

https://github.com/codefire-ace/platform_device_htc_msm7x30-common/commits/jb-devel

Where's your source?

I see you got the same libsurfaceflinger.so and liboverlay.so as Xylograph but switched out the hwcomposer.qsd8k.so.............I also see you didn't try to kang very well as you're using the same exact updater-script with what you're calling "Video Goodness On Jelly Bean/ Mezoclone"