Do you want to check out the app? Then just load and install the free test version where you can check out all the feature for free at the Google Play Store, Blackberry World, Amazon Store or directly from my website (link below).
- Using a self-created analyser which supports complex and more features than other contact sync applications.
- Supporting vCards in all availbale versions (4.0, 3.0 and 2.1)
- Supporting much more android contact fields then other apps (IMPORT and EXPORT).
- Contact photos can also be automatically be loaded from the web!
- Automatically create appointments for birthdays and anniversaries so that you won't miss them!
- Importing contacts stored on the android device (.vcf).
- Importing multiple files at once
- Fingerfriedly user interface.
- Supporting different ways of handling double contacts:Ignoring, Replacing, Merging
- Supporting groups (native groups in vCard 4.0 and mapping of categories in vCard 3.0 and 2.1)
- Sync statistics
- Automatic background sync
- Supporting network sources for contact information.
- Supporting HTTP/HTTPS (syncing from and to a server (two way sync))
- Supporting FTP/FTPS (syncing from and to a server (two way sync))
- Supporting WebDAV/WebDAVs (syncing from and to a server (two way sync))
- Supporting CardDAV (syncing from and to a server (two way sync))
- Supporting (also two way) sync to local files stored on your device
- Supporting self signed certificates
- Multi-language: Currently english
- If you are interested in translating the app in other languages please contact me.
The app handles more contact/group data then other apps e.g.:
address, birthdays, anniversaries, custom events, categories, groups, notes, email, instant messages, name, nickname, organizations, photos (also high res), relations, phonetic names, websites, roles, titles, Apple specific extensions, Mime dir groups, Android specific extensions, self defined custom labels
The app has been sucessfully tested with more then 30 different CardDAV Servers like Apple iCloud or Owncloud. You can find a list here:Sucessfully tested CardDAV Server
Android 2.2 or newer.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS and android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS
The app is designed to interact with the contacts on the device so it needs the rigths access the contacts.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Used to create files on the device e.g. to backup contacts in .vcf files and to read files storing contacts.
android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
Used to access contact information available at server connected by a network like the Internet.
For licensing the app needs access to device id.
Needed for google licensing mechanism.
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED and android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
For the automatic background sync feature.
For the automatic background sync and to prevent the device to go in sleep mode during operations.
android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS and android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS and android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS
Used to create and manage android sync accounts to integrate the app in the default contact handling apps.
android.permission.READ_CALENDAR and android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR
The app has a feature which can be used to automatically create appointments for birthdays and anniversaries at a choosebale calendar so that you wont miss such an event.
If you like my app please donate so that i can develop further improvements.
Download (NO MIRRORING): Contact Sync click here