7th June 2009, 08:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati

Hello,

Tried it on Diamond. Program itself is working fine, but it actually changes nothing.

Backgrounds stay the same as original.

Sorry.

Kind regards

Have you tried changing the backgrounds to some of your own? I installed the app on my friend's Mogul this morning and noticed that everything was patched correctly but only half of the panels actually showed backgrounds ...

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the resolutions of the images I included are meant for VGA displays ...

Try changing the images to something smaller and let me know what happens
7th June 2009, 11:24 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error when press panels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahus

can't get it to work on my samsung omnia.

It starts up, but when i press "panels" i get an error and the program is stopping.

I have the same problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen01.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	193410  
8th June 2009, 01:34 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alijan

I have the same problem

What is the installation folder for your copy of MS3? .. The folder with MobileShell.exe in it ...
8th June 2009, 02:26 AM |#14  

More
I found a bug:

It worked great and changed the backgrounds just like intended. But I am using the titanium theme for MS3 and when you scroll down the new background ends you scroll into the old background. It seems your program crops the image to your screen size and thats all.
8th June 2009, 03:57 AM |#15  

More
iPAQ 614c
Works just fine on my QVGA, havent tried it on VGA devices. This is very good work. I hope this will eventually be fully integrated with all Themes, widgets etc. Yes, this is very much needed!!
Sunday
8th June 2009, 04:20 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohnx

I found a bug:

It worked great and changed the backgrounds just like intended. But I am using the titanium theme for MS3 and when you scroll down the new background ends you scroll into the old background. It seems your program crops the image to your screen size and thats all.

I'm still learning the specifics regarding the scrolling behavior and backgrounds but I'll look into it as soon as possible ...

You say that scrolling past the background you set with MS3Config will show the background from the Titanium theme below it? ... Which panels do you see this behavior and do you have a link to a download of the Titanium theme handy? I'm away from my desktop but I'll try to reproduce the problem you are describing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkleding

Works just fine on my QVGA, havent tried it on VGA devices. This is very good work. I hope this will eventually be fully integrated with all Themes, widgets etc. Yes, this is very much needed!!
Sunday

Thank you for the feedback ... That is my hope as well ...
8th June 2009, 05:53 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahus

can't get it to work on my samsung omnia.

It starts up, but when i press "panels" i get an error and the program is stopping.

Same problem on my Diamond (Clean 3.0.1 + mskip pro widget plus)
8th June 2009, 06:43 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbv302

Same problem on my Diamond (Clean 3.0.1 + mskip pro widget plus)

Can you check which folder your copy of Spb Mobile Shell 3 is installed in and let me know ...
8th June 2009, 06:59 AM |#19  
Flag RIYADH
Thanks Meter: 215

Donate to Me
More
Smile THANKs volDeus
my Q :
Quote:
Originally Posted by abumhmmd1
any chance for WM5

volDeus reply :
The installer should allow it to be installed on WM5 .. Have you tried?
If it doesn't work and requires alot of work to port .. Most likely not for a while ..
Especially considering I have no WM5 device to test it on.
8th June 2009, 10:35 AM |#20  

More
In Spanish doesn't work!!
In Spanish, the default folder is \Archivos de programa\... for M3 and M3Config. When I try the 'panels' menu in M3Config, this error appears:

\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\qa_layouts.dat is not a valid zip file

And it's normal, cause the correct file is in '\Archivos de programa\Spb Mobile Shell\...' how can I change this? A registry entry?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!
8th June 2009, 10:40 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alijan

I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by almela

In Spanish, the default folder is \Archivos de programa\... for M3 and M3Config. When I try the 'panels' menu in M3Config, this error appears:

\Program Files\Spb Mobile Shell\qa_layouts.dat is not a valid zip file

And it's normal, cause the correct file is in '\Archivos de programa\Spb Mobile Shell\...' how can I change this? A registry entry?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

The problem has been fixed for now at least ... Download version 0.12 and change the path in "MS3C.xml"..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)