[Nightly][ROM][JB]Cyanogenmod 10 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

randomnoob83

Jul 15, 2012
you should really do research because if you dont know how to do this i would not recommend doing it at all but to answer your question yes use 4ext recovery wip data then install from zip and reboot

defmute

Nov 29, 2009
I know is says GSM is not working does this mean that there is no way to call anyone... (i know this sounds like a dumb question but i need to ask lol)

GSM no work: No calls, no data. just pretend that you took the sim card out of your phone.

A sim card of this tiny piece of plastic that looks similar to a microsd card with plating on one side.

Microsd card is something the size of a fingernail that can be used to store mass amounts of data.

Fingernail, its what you use to pick your nose.

GSM no work: No calls, no data. just pretend that you took the sim card out of your phone.

A sim card of this tiny piece of plastic that looks similar to a microsd card with plating on one side.

Microsd card is something the size of a fingernail that can be used to store mass amounts of data.

Fingernail, its what you use to pick your nose.

love it.. well said makes more sense to me now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok, i managed to pull all of intervigil's changes successfully and i am now building. also, we will now have out kernel build from source instead of using a prebuilt. :) wish me luck lol

(if anything goes wrong its because im making it build the kernel from source to accommodate intervigils changes)
    KERNEL UPDATE:

I am building a 'Mk III' improved kernel, with audio ported from HTC's ICS sources (thinking this might fix some/all of the issues, like it did for USB) & even more powersaving features enabled...
    cm 10.1 is freakin amazing!! hope sport gives you guys a treat soon :p

ive been busting my balls working on cm10.1... ive fixed at least 8 compile errors lol
    I've cleaned out /system/lib in BTFix, and have video & the browser/bank-apps/etc working right, with the set of libs that will be in the next 'Fix' zip.

I now have to clean out /system/etc.

The next fix zip will be an all-in-one: kernel, USB, audio-volume, and BT calling.

It will require a complete wipe & fresh install, to clean out old fixes...
    So it's a common kernel but everything else is device specific? Maybe sport can offer just the kernel here in the future.
    I actually got better battery life using the new unofficial with your kernel fixes implemented than with the older unofficial/nightly with the MK4 kernel, using the same governor and settings.

I'll be continuing to offer 'universal' kernel ZIPs as long as they are needed.