(OT) Neatrom Family Off topic discussion (Family Thread)

Search This thread

avirk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 21, 2012
Seriously m8 apple nice to see all the guys are still around. I just keep to Samsung devices myself and now have a S10e and i am pretty happy with it. At the moment im on a hunt for good apks for my firestick to keep me entertained at home. Filling it with all kinds of iptv apks and a hacked premium vpn. Hope everyone has stayed safe through all of this virus thing ?
Can you clear your PM box for some new one lol.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Just had confirmation off the moderators that this thread is here to stay ;):):beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Actually just moved it from the development section, as it didn't belong there....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big congrats engloa. Well deserved :good::good::good:

Congrats.gif

GOOD MORNING/EVENING EVERYONE
    Place to discuss off topic things for neatrom family as we all have a unique connection in neat thread and discuss loads of different stuff so an off topic thread was on the cards and needed.welcome everyone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    There can be only ONE!

Hello MY FAMILY - I can see, I can read and hopefully I can be of help around here again!
    But WOW - what a lot has happened while I've been 'busy' with 'other' stuff!

Two NeatROM threads to try and catch up on:eek::eek::eek:

(Trying to say Thank You to everyone - just not sure how!:crying:)

Thank You to everyone who PM'ed me, Thank You to everyone for your good wishes.
    In fact THANK YOU to you all - I missed you lot and all the fun and OT stuff.

Congratulations to all those who 'MILESTONED' - you know who you are!
    @engloa - I saw you hit 10K - How on this earth has that taken so long? The master of mods and helpfullness, a true gentleman! Thank You and well done my friend.:highfive:

NeatROM wise I'm still on LSS - might look at LSW if someone can persuade me it's necessary!
    thanks, do you maybe have some like CM/AOKP has ?
    Here's the one from RootBox, Red posted some time ago

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39990457&postcount=44037

Hi people :)

Flushhh....
    Hello MY FAMILY - I can see, I can read and hopefully I can be of help around here again!
    But WOW - what a lot has happened while I've been 'busy' with 'other' stuff!

Two NeatROM threads to try and catch up on:eek::eek::eek:

(Trying to say Thank You to everyone - just not sure how!:crying:)

Thank You to everyone who PM'ed me, Thank You to everyone for your good wishes.
    In fact THANK YOU to you all - I missed you lot and all the fun and OT stuff.

Congratulations to all those who 'MILESTONED' - you know who you are!

@engloa - I saw you hit 10K - How on this earth has that taken so long? The master of mods and helpfullness, a true gentleman! Thank You and well done my friend.:highfive:

NeatROM wise I'm still on LSS - might look at LSW if someone can persuade me it's necessary!

I'm glad that you are back and feeling better. Please take care of yourself my friend

Sent from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9300 wifi hotspoting from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9100