HTC One S

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made the mistake of leaving Samsung (Vibrant) for HTC (Sensation) and will not make that mistake again.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    Who is jumping ship for the One S coming out this month?? I am thinking about it, but am afraid that the lack of an SD card slot is a deal breaker. Also worried battery life may not be that great.

Thanks

Being a previous owner of a Sensation and Amaze 4G, there's not enough going on with the HTC One to make the jump. Besides, it's a dumb-down version of the One X.
    Not sure why I would fork out for a phone with very similar specs or waste an upgrade.
    Also on a side note, benchmarks are dumb and pointless
    I traded my s2+$100 for a iPhone 4s Although I'm stuck at slow data speeds I'm an inoob and I love showing off siri. IPhone 4s is better than HTC one s! Everyone should pay $800 for the iPhone.

Umad?

What a tool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA
    Hahaha u mean HTC fanboys that always praise that "build quality".they eat that stuff good. Honestly i dont care what my phone is made of it could be made out of wood for all i care as long as it performs like a champ and HTC just cant deliver like samsung

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

screen dust ftL. htc buikd quality is garbage. whats the point of using high end materials if your tolerances are so lose as to allow screen dust.

forget.that.. spend my $500 on a plastic phone that is precision made.

T989 on CM7_373R2