Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Search This thread

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
Question. I had the previous rom 603-2 and had that underwater sound... Since I made a nandroidbofbit and say this one isbthe total fixbto it, can I flash right over it and it will be ok or am I best to do a fresh flash? Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

JPOKeefe

Jan 7, 2012
JaZart and I just tested it and there is no call echo with the volume all the way up and he said I didn't sound like i was under water but to me it sounded like he was under water so maybe its different for some people? And when we both put the call on speakerphone the call went a little haywire.
Well thanks for the help JaZart.
And you still can not turn the volume down in some applications like Google Music but you still can in poweramp

Last edited:

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
JaZart and I just tested it and there is no call echo with the volume all the way up and he said I didn't sound like i was under water but to me it sounded like he was under water so maybe its different for some people? And when we both put the call on speakerphone the call went a little haywire.
And you still can not turn the volume down in some applications like Google Music but you still can in poweramp

Thanked both of you for doing that its appreciated.

Tapatalked from my Galaxy S II.

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
JaZart and I just tested it and there is no call echo with the volume all the way up and he said I didn't sound like i was under water but to me it sounded like he was under water so maybe its different for some people?

Thanks! Why is it so random!?
So How did you flash? This was what I was thinking...
1) darkside superwipe
2) flash rom
3) flash gapps
4) reboot and sit
5) reboot again

850T5m

Nov 13, 2011
Montreal
Any way to get the "return" key back in the aokp sms app? The keyboard return key is replaced by a emoticons key and it's driving me crazy lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JPOKeefe

Jan 7, 2012
Thanks! Why is it so random!?
So How did you flash? This was what I was thinking...
1) darkside superwipe
2) flash rom
3) flash gapps
4) reboot and sit
5) reboot again

Honestly I just flashed over my current one no wiping thats what I always do then i flashed gapps then rebooted

Reactions: JaZart

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaAAaAaaaAAaaaaAacK!!!
    Just added hercules to the official AOKP build list. Every time a new AOKP build is released you can find it for hercules on http://aokp.co/index.php/releases.

Huzzah!
    Wonder if this is a linaro build..

Of course. ;)
    just tried that, doesnt work and i friggin want this theme lol, it says "this theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied.

That randomly happens with themes sometimes. The way to fix is change back to the "system" theme, reboot, then apply the new theme and it should work np.

Also, uploading build 0621 now. Changes included:

~some audio changes (no idea if pandora is fixed, I no longer have this phone)
    ~SNEAK PEAK AT UPCOMING FEATURES
    - Weather panel on lockscreen
    - Weather panel on pulldown shows when it was last updated
    - DRM blobs included so Hulu Plus should now work (this might have been in previous update...)
    - NFC polling (settings > more...)
    - NEW ACHROMATIC THEME BY KWES1020
    ~ not final version as it still needs tweaking - will be included in AOKP in the future.

EDIT: new build is up!
    Reboot fix has been merged into AOKP. Thanks again Eugene. ^^