[Theme] CyanBread v1.6 for SC 2.9.2 *4.19.11* *Updated!*

Search This thread

keithpup

Oct 21, 2010
Looking for root instructions for the SCH-I500, any links?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

thefunkbot

Oct 9, 2010
Birmingham
Thanks for the awesome theme. I assume this is referring to the black on black extended menus? I am more than willing to wait patiently for a fix, I was just wondering if this is still an active theme.

I havent been as active with this theme as i initially intended. Same for the tangerine theme and im sorry for that. My crysis theme has really been time consuming because i had to make a lot of images for it myself, and figure out a bunch of odd xml edits. Ill try to get a fix for that menu text up tonight.

Edit: just updated to version 1.6 :). All i changed though was the background to the extended menu's. Hopefully you guys like it. Please let me know anything else you would like to see changed.

Last edited:

shorttripp86

Oct 18, 2010
Chattanooga
I havent been as active with this theme as i initially intended. Same for the tangerine theme and im sorry for that. My crysis theme has really been time consuming because i had to make a lot of images for it myself, and figure out a bunch of odd xml edits. Ill try to get a fix for that menu text up tonight.

Edit: just updated to version 1.6 :). All i changed though was the background to the extended menu's. Hopefully you guys like it. Please let me know anything else you would like to see changed.

Have you implemented Sbrissen's latest mods (04/11 I believe) in this theme? Your screenshots show the date+time together, at the top lefthand side of the dropdown menu, and I didn't think this was possible in his newest mods.

Great theme, btw.

thefunkbot

Oct 9, 2010
Birmingham
Have you implemented Sbrissen's latest mods (04/11 I believe) in this theme? Your screenshots show the date+time together, at the top lefthand side of the dropdown menu, and I didn't think this was possible in his newest mods.

Great theme, btw.

No I havent, but all that's missing is the 4 tab unlock.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

rlrhk

Jan 25, 2011
Is it possible for you to make it so that when using the rotary lock screen the menu button does not unlock the screen? With the menu key unlocking the screen it defeats the whole purpose of the lock screen.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Reactions: candeeguy

thefunkbot

Oct 9, 2010
Birmingham
Is it possible for you to make it so that when using the rotary lock screen the menu button does not unlock the screen? With the menu key unlocking the screen it defeats the whole purpose of the lock screen.

I dont really know how to fix that, it sounds like something with sbrissens lock screen stuff but ill ask him in irc later.

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
barnacles :(

I want this on my droid x, it's better than that samsung phone =P

dont really get what you are trying to say

but if you are comparing the droid x to the fascinate thats pointless

one is a completely open phone that can flash custom kernels

the other is one that finally has aosp but still runs the **** stock moto kernel

stock kernel=failure

Flamehead123

Jul 12, 2011
Hello, i have some problems with installing this theme. i know this is an old post but are there any update in the scipt that is supported by CWM 3.0?

chopper the dog

Oct 17, 2008
The blood bath known as Chicago IL.
Hello, i have some problems with installing this theme. i know this is an old post but are there any update in the scipt that is supported by CWM 3.0?
Are you running the specific version Super Clean 2.9.2 (Froyo Rom) on your device right now? Do not continue to try flashing this if you answered No to my question. Instant bootloop is what you will get.

good day

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    **After 11 hours straight of porting i bring you my second port, CyanBread! The original theme was called Sublime-Cyan and made by sonnysekhon for the Nexus One CM7. If you like this theme make sure to thank him!

What's Themed:
    framework-res.apk
    tw-framework-res.apk
    Browser.apk (icon)
    Camera.apk (icon)
    Contacts.apk (icon)
    DialerTabActivity.apk
    Email.apk (icon)
    Facebook.apk
    GenieWidget.apk
    Gmail.apk (icon)
    GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
    Launcer2.apk
    MediaProvider.apk
    Mms.apk (icon)
    Music.apk (icon
    Settings.apk
    TouchWizCalendar.apk (icon)
    Twitter.apk
    YouTube.apk

Includes:
    Accurate Battery & Reboot options
    Sbrissen's 5 lock screen mod
    Themed Google Search, Facebook, Twitter, Power control, Desk Clock, and Youtube widgets

Credits:
    Thanks to sonnysekhon who created the theme!
    Thanks to Nitsuj17 for his Gingerbread Theme that i took some images from!
    Thanks to everyone in the #fascinate-themers irc channel for all of their help!
    Thanks to Adrynalyne for his Superclean rom and Sbrissen for the 5 lock screen mod!

Changelog:
    4.19.11: Got off my butt and fixed the background to the extended menu's.
    4.3.11 v1.5: Themed the Desk clock and Power control widgets, fixed random images in framework-res, made a version without Accurate Battery.
    4.2.11 v1.0: Initial Release.

Download:
    CyanBread v1.6 w/ Acc Batt: http://www.mediafire.com/?00khac10x946ibb
    CyanBread v1.5 w/ Acc Batt: http://www.mediafire.com/?djmqajgujohyecp
    CyanBread v1.5 w/o Acc Batt: http://www.mediafire.com/?x6px265f4qsm75l

*Do not flash anything in this thread with Orange cwm*

Screenshots:
    snap20110402_231426.png
    snap20110402_231406.png
    snap20110402_235648.png
    snap20110402_231505.png
    snap20110402_231444.png
    snap20110402_231435.png
    Any way we can get a non accurate batt version?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

Sure, today ill be working on getting a non acc battery version and theming the power control widget, and changing the colors in the dialer.