[ Radios ][ 9-5 ] All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

Search This thread

1mp4c

Dec 6, 2010
i got them thanks im the guy that downloaded that weired radio cant get a hold of the op. i tried flashing your radio but the med and phone number os 0000000 out cant even unlock msl to try to change any values

I had the exact same issue with the phone number and ID showing zeros but it was on the Revolt aosp e4gt 4.3 rom.. Did u figure out why it did this?
I am running another 4.3 aosp ROM without the phone number being zeroed but I still can't enter my msl to program anything. I get an error "modem exception occurred" and I can click Yes... If that makes sense? (Not an OK button) Been flashing and provisioning for a few years now and first I've ever seen this happen.. (I have an evo too in case ur wondering why I'm lurking this thread ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

buzz86us

Jun 24, 2011
I have my evo on revolutionary root nand-unlocked... if I flash the latest hboot combo file will I lose s-off or is it better to flash each one separate?

Last edited:

ob1silvia

Mar 30, 2011
long beach
I had the exact same issue with the phone number and ID showing zeros but it was on the Revolt aosp e4gt 4.3 rom.. Did u figure out why it did this?
I am running another 4.3 aosp ROM without the phone number being zeroed but I still can't enter my msl to program anything. I get an error "modem exception occurred" and I can click Yes... If that makes sense? (Not an OK button) Been flashing and provisioning for a few years now and first I've ever seen this happen.. (I have an evo too in case ur wondering why I'm lurking this thread ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yes my phone is offically screwed i cant unlock the msl tried to revert back to a sense rom to no avale it keeps rebooting will keep for spare parts and buy another used phone:(

1mp4c

Dec 6, 2010
yes my phone is offically screwed i cant unlock the msl tried to revert back to a sense rom to no avale it keeps rebooting will keep for spare parts and buy another used phone:(

That sux. Have u tried getting into it with adb or anything? If u can get to the point of flashing in recovery I would say all is not lost, though I'm no expert. Maybe someone here can point u in the right direction to recover it

vinman12

Dec 28, 2011
You need to use service programing to write your info back to the phone, using a sense Rom dial ##3424# use efs to write your meid hex, hit reset and you should have the ability to use your msl again.

Top Liked Posts