[ROM] GreenMods POX v.1.5 [!RELEASED!] screenshots added :)

what launcher do you want?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

reddead66

Feb 10, 2011
Rom is smooth like butter....

Can you also make a clean rom without any miui stuff, extra apps...???

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

jazux

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
Rom is smooth like butter....

Can you also make a clean rom without any miui stuff, extra apps...???

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk
yes i can ;)

my original plan was two versions of POX but then my phone broke and i had to send it to samsung repair center and i only finished MIUI version of POX :p

jazux

Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
Guys :( i have very bad news... Im thinking of deciding to stop development of POX! Our whole team has broken up :( and whta happened to us? Well, some of us have new phone and new team :(

Also development is stopped with MIUIx, maybe just for now or forever... It all depends on 2 people. Im very sorry for this.

If you want to say something (bad, or good things) now is the time to say it!

dhirend_6d

May 9, 2011
Bangalore
Guys :( i have very bad news... Im thinking of deciding to stop development of POX! Our whole team has broken up :( and whta happened to us? Well, some of us have new phone and new team :(

Also development is stopped with MIUIx, maybe just for now or forever... It all depends on 2 people. Im very sorry for this.

If you want to say something (bad, or good things) now is the time to say it!

:( :( What happened to Akash?? And Pauri?? He was developing new ROM as far as I know. I really wanted to see MIUIx port to G3 after AOSP porting.

jazux

Dec 23, 2010
helsinki
i will close this thread now! Anyone who wants to know why i did it or anything else, im always replying to your PMs ;) maybe someday ill open it again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts