ICS rom for CDMA [LEAK]

Search This thread

kdogg78

Apr 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Read the thread.

NOBODY TELL HIM THE ANSWER!!!!

I have been reading the thread, actually. Sorry i missed the answer. You could have replied with the answer, or just held you tongue, instead of wasting bandwidth and users time reading this, and coming across like a 12 year old. Everyone is waiting for the CAM so just get off your high horse and answer the question..

I find that pic in your sig extremely funny, made me laugh.

The answer is YES!! for those looking and not wanting a smartass remark.

Last edited:

Astrikz

Mar 27, 2012
I have been reading the thread, actually. Sorry i missed the answer. You could have replied with the answer, or just held you tongue, instead of wasting bandwidth and users time reading this, and coming across like a 12 year old. Everyone is waiting for the CAM so just get off your high horse adn answer the question..

He just got owned!! Haha. Good one kdogg

Had to say it...

Reactions: Jakedude2011

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
I have been reading the thread, actually. Sorry i missed the answer. You could have replied with the answer, or just held you tongue, instead of wasting bandwidth and users time reading this, and coming across like a 12 year old. Everyone is waiting for the CAM so just get off your high horse adn answer the question..

Then read it again. I could have indeed replied with the answer, no problem. By doing this I feed the people that make the developers leave XDA-developers. (developers?... where?)

You though seem to not be such a retard by replying in a normal way. Sorry for my prejudice.
Yes the camera is working, only in 2D mode, 3D mode gives a black screen, and when you take a picture it gives you a messed up picture.

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
im curious as to why there are so many short and cryptic answers

IF you flashed this...please just simply say:

- did you flash the firmware and/or the rom

- if you flashed firmware, did it revert you to s-on

- if you flashed everything, what was your order in flashing

- if you flashed the rom with the firmware, did it successfully work, did it boot, did it retain root

- if you flash the rom without the firmware, did it successfully work, did it boot, did it retain root

- once in the rom, what did you noticed worked / not worked - compared to developed ICS builds (wimax, camera (front/rear), 3d, etc)

lets help each other out here guys

jtheis23

Dec 4, 2009
Pittsburgh

- if you flashed the rom with the firmware, did it successfully work, did it boot, did it retain root

- if you flash the rom without the firmware, did it successfully work, did it boot, did it retain root

- once in the rom, what did you noticed worked / not worked - compared to developed ICS builds (wimax, camera (front/rear), 3d, etc)

Cdma and I just flashed the firmware deleted the hboot file first didn't lose s-off downloading the rom now will update after I try flashing

Sent from my PG8610000 using Tapatalk 2

kdogg78

Apr 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Newts Rom with the Cam working and some refinements is damm near as good as what we get with a brand new EVO 4G LTE in my opinion. With ICS and sense 4.0 the 3d can live on for a while longer for me. its hardware specs are decent..

No kickstand though...

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
Newts Rom with the Cam working and some refinements is damm near as good as what we get with a brand new EVO 4G LTE in my opinion. With ICS and sense 4.0 the 3d can live on for a while longer for me. its hardware specs are decent..

No kickstand though...

There is a case for that. ;)

SoraX64

Aug 23, 2010
Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)

-I flashed the firmware, sans hboot (still s-off and such)
-Then I wiped everything and flashed the ROM
-It doesn't work.

I don't think any CDMA users have gotten it working yet.

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
-I flashed the firmware, sans hboot (still s-off and such)
-Then I wiped everything and flashed the ROM
-It doesn't work.

I don't think any CDMA users have gotten it working yet.

- opened firmware zip > removed hboot file > saved > flashed firmware file in bootloader.

confirm:
- hboot still 1.40, s-off
- did not wipe rom yet, booted into z3rd, all functioning so far (data, wifi, wimax, bluetooth) - made and received phone calls , sent and received texts, works
- changed banner from Sprint to Virgin Mobile. (extremely fixable when sprint firmware is out)
- backed up current rom, will proceed to wipe and flash through leaked rom

Top Liked Posts