FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] APK Batch Installer (Install & Backup, SD, Wifi, Data, SMS) - v1.5c (13/12/13)

785 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,086

Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2013, 02:56 PM |#501  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
hmm, if you can guess the filename then, perhaps it would be a good thing to do a search on the device to see where it is located.

I have Asphalt 7 Installed, and that back's up fine. User apps usually just go to data/app, and system apps to system/app. I haven't really encountered any situation with my devices where they go otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to hamsteyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamsteyr Ad-Free
29th January 2013, 11:41 AM |#502  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Guys, I know I should be working more on APK Batch Installer Tool, but I'm taking a short break from it for a while. In the meantime, I just launched my second app, the Google Play DPI Fix Tool.

Useful if you're like me and you like to run a Custom DPI on your device, and need the Market compatibility fixes :3 Check it out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post37326035
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamsteyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamsteyr Ad-Free
15th February 2013, 06:53 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsteyr

Guys, I know I should be working more on APK Batch Installer Tool, but I'm taking a short break from it for a while. In the meantime, I just launched my second app, the Google Play DPI Fix Tool.

Useful if you're like me and you like to run a Custom DPI on your device, and need the Market compatibility fixes :3 Check it out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post37326035

The application doesn't work anymore with phones running Android 4.2.2 because the ADB included with the application is outdated.
15th February 2013, 06:56 PM |#504  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I have already addressed this in the latest unreleased version, alongside a lot of bug fixes and changes.

Will be releasing it soon, but yes. Current 1.4.1 doesn't work well with latest versions of android
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamsteyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamsteyr Ad-Free
20th February 2013, 09:41 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
thanks a lot great work is there any update soon some app the program cant make backup for it like Skype implus or subway surfers the game and many other app im tryin to make apk backup for it but it dont show on the program at all im useing pantech burst ice andriod 4.0.4
6th March 2013, 07:18 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello, just to tell you that the application does not work with usb wifi but only by cons it works very well, hoping that it may help some. FYI I have a HTC One X with ARHD 4.18 ROM
6th March 2013, 09:56 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I've released v1.5 of my Application. It's actually been a long internal release of mine, that I've been building on for a while, but I decided to release it earlier, because of the amount of bug fixes and modifications that address plenty of compatibility/ functionality issues.

The framework has been changed to that of Unicode framework, though the ability to read UniCode names has not been implemented yet, so be wary of that. ADB has also been updated to the latest version for increased compatibility, hopefully it works better than before.

As usual. Report in any bugs and errors, try to be descriptive with them, and also suggestions, and I'll try to attend to them.

Thanks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hamsteyr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamsteyr Ad-Free
12th March 2013, 04:06 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
thanks a lot ill give it a test i hope it can backup all the app
last update wasent make apk backup for all the app
great job
14th March 2013, 06:57 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
very usefull tool , thanks a lot dude
saved lot of time and mess
18th March 2013, 05:54 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 220

More
Thanks for the new release!

The problem with the app names in the "Where's my...?" series, is gone.

By the way, there's problem that's still present even with the new permissions. Some games have problems with the restored data when this data is pushed into a new ROM, at least in CM7. For example, Jetpack Joyride will recognize the new data but won't be able to overwrite it. Meaning that any new accomplishments I unlock wont' be there after I close the game and start it again. Other games such as Benji Bananas won't even start.

I was able to solve this problem using the fix_permissions (v2.04) script that comes with the ROM. Maybe you should look into it for increased compatibility.

I can attach it, if you have any problems finding it.
18th March 2013, 06:42 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hmmm. I would have thought the new version solved that. The change to unicode and the adding of the contingency for non standard characters probably helped with that Glad to hear it's working (at least partially).

Could you send me the script such that I can take a look at it? Much appreciated
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk batch installer, apk install backup data, wireless

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)