video
button savior

gesture LMT

gesture+pie LMT

--------------------------show pic----------------------------
Screenshot_2012-04-03-12-02-09.png

Screenshot_2012-04-03-12-02-14.png

---------------- how to-------------------

just install the apk,and press ,than reboot ,be sure you got LMT or button savior

FullScreenToggle.apk

FullScreenToggleV2.apk-Support4.1

View attachment FullScreenToggleV2.apk -Support4.1 XDA link

LMT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Last edited:

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
wow this is very cool i have still not rooted my nexus as i cant find a great reason to do it but this might just do it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

jhericurls

Aug 9, 2009
I can't find "Values" folder in my framwork.res apk (AOKP B23)?

framework-res\res\values\bools.xml

Sep 14, 2010
I'd love to give this a shot, but am not thrilled about needing to decompile/recompile. Hopefully at some point someone will create a flashable mod.

sn707

Oct 25, 2007
Oregon
www.sn7.smugmug.com
Wow, this is amazing! Working for me on stock rooted 4.0.2. Now we need an ICS Button Savior theme:) This has been something ive been looking for since day one. Feels good to make use of the full screen.

Also dont forget to backup your stock framework-res.apk. I did it all with root explorer.

Edit:
Its a little strange, but im going to keep using it for a while and see how it goes.

Last edited:

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
Very cool, agreed wish there was a better button replacement app.

Edit: Also to everyone, wave launcher works well with this mod.

Last edited:

bethanensinger

Jan 2, 2011
this may not be possible at this point but would there be a way of instead of having it as a side bar making it mark of the notification bar like the way honeycomb does it but having it at the top?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just wanna make my phone fullscreen to game and any apps
    now,it works ,I m using a gsm galaxy neuxs

video
    button savior

gesture LMT

gesture+pie LMT

--------------------------show pic----------------------------
    Screenshot_2012-04-03-12-02-09.png

Screenshot_2012-04-03-12-02-14.png

---------------- how to-------------------

just install the apk,and press ,than reboot ,be sure you got LMT or button savior

FullScreenToggle.apk

FullScreenToggleV2.apk-Support4.1

View attachment FullScreenToggleV2.apk -Support4.1 XDA link

LMT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
    Version for stock 4.0.4

I went ahead and made the mod using the stock 4.0.4 framework-res.apk. It's just the edited .apk and not flashable. I used adb to push it, but you can probably download one of the flashable .zips in post 1 and put this file in there if you want. This mod is great with LMT Launcher and the pie option.

Please if you don't mind would you patch this for me? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm running Ir11 beta 2.
    It's simple to do by yourself :). Download the attached working-apktool.zip. Extract it. Double click Command Prompt.bat. Put your framework-res.apk into the same folder. Type "apktool if framework-res.apk". Then, type "apktool d framework-res.apk". It will make a folder called framework-res. Find bools.xml and follow instructions in post 1. In command prompt, type "apktool b framework-res new.apk". Open (don't extract) framework-res.apk and new.apk with an archive manager (I use 7zip). Drag resources.arsc from new.apk to framework-res.apk. Close the windows and you are done. Place it in a flashable .zip from post 1 or use adb.

If you can't get it, post and I or someone can try. I'd rather teach someone how to do it themselves than do it for them :D.
    For some reason I can't edit my post to attach files :confused:

Anyways, made two flashables for your convenient :D

Don't forget to BACKUP first!!!

AOKPB23 GSM Only.
    hide navbar for Paul's Modaco Rom 4.0.4

Well guys , I got many requests of how i flashed 4.0.4 with this mod , so I am posting a flashable CWM zip for paul's 4.0.4 Rom . So here is the attached file. I didn't do any scripting, just replaced the op flashable file of aokp with 4.0.4 framework of modaco. Make sure you guys install latest version of LMT before you flash so you can navigate better after the flash.
    o_O That sounds freaking awesome!

I know I shouldn't ask this, but any ETA?

Sure you can! Give me 1 or 2 hours...