[APP] [27 April 09] hComber v0.1 - Change WM6.5 Start Menu

Search This thread

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
sorry if the question isnt app related, but how did you get the scrollbar that skinny in that screenshot??? i edited mine with advanced config but its not as thin as yours....

gaiden

Feb 13, 2005
jakarta
i ve been wondering on how to change some of the icons in the start menu and here it is... ready to be tried onnnnn nice development Thanks man

menikfire

Apr 28, 2009
sharing mine. I chose to make specific folders for everything and I themed the folders. thanks for the great tool!! I attached the icons i used if anyone wants them.

modded start menu.png

can someone make this into a cab!!! it makes it easier to install lol thanks!!!

codybear

Nov 16, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Check out showaco's reSTART program,
no offense mushipkw,
but his program does what yours does,
and allows you to reorder the icons also.

METALWORKS™

Mar 18, 2009
My contribution:
octodos.png
screen01mke.png

Only did 29 icons, wont do the hundreds of others for other softwares, hehehe, sorry about that.
Included a 200x200 px and 45x45 px pngs, also the original FLA where I made them, it opens with flash CS3.
Enjoy. :)

Congrats again on this great software, if you need a Icon for it, let me know.

you said it's 45x45, but actually it's 90x90, can you tell me what the different..? and what's the actual size for menu icons..?

if i want to you it, do i have to resize it to 45x45..?

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
you said it's 45x45, but actually it's 90x90, can you tell me what the different..? and what's the actual size for menu icons..?

if i want to you it, do i have to resize it to 45x45..?

My bad, its 90x90 indeed, I did them in 45x45 first but then I remenbered the VGA screens, so I exported them bigger.

But it makes no difference, the wm6.5 system is a very good auto-resizer. :)

Z7Z

Jan 6, 2009
Somebody knows how modify the font size, of the names of the icons, in start menu?

Z7Z

Jan 6, 2009
NDrive issue

Thanks twolf for your help, but thought that when modifying the font size of the start menu went to solve my problem, but no, that is the following one: In the ROM of the NRGZ28, that by chance is fantastic, the NDrive it is with the font size very small, what it modifies until the map, therefore is also smaller.

You have some idea of what it will be the cause of this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gratulation, work fine on HD.
    My contribution:
    octodos.png
    screen01mke.png

Only did 29 icons, wont do the hundreds of others for other softwares, hehehe, sorry about that.
    Included a 200x200 px and 45x45 px pngs, also the original FLA where I made them, it opens with flash CS3.
    Enjoy. :)

Congrats again on this great software, if you need a Icon for it, let me know.