[APP] Teeter.apk for Sense 5 roms

Search This thread

gelo01

Sep 18, 2012
Manila
OnePlus 8T
i know this is ridiculous and i may be one of the few who misses and find teeter to be entertaining. lol. anyway, i post this because teeter was removed in sense 5, so here it is, the comeback of the Teeter game. :p

i extracted it from my viper 2.1 rom zip and tried to put it in my phone if it will work, and guess what, it worked! yay! :D

here is the teeter.apk, just copy the apk to /system/app then reboot (soft reboot will do) your phone and voila! :good::cool:

long live teeter!

Attachments

• Teeter.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,658

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i know this is ridiculous and i may be one of the few who misses and find teeter to be entertaining. lol. anyway, i post this because teeter was removed in sense 5, so here it is, the comeback of the Teeter game. :p

i extracted it from my viper 2.1 rom zip and tried to put it in my phone if it will work, and guess what, it worked! yay! :D

here is the teeter.apk, just copy the apk to /system/app then reboot (soft reboot will do) your phone and voila! :good::cool:

long live teeter!

It is "woman" now. ;) the former owner of this account was my friend, but due to personal issues, he just let me have this account. Anyway, you're welcome. :)