Ravpower 2750mah battery

Search This thread

marvinzon

Dec 31, 2010
This looks promising! Too bad they don't ship to Canada :(...unless there's a way?

I've been using the t-mart 5200mAh and it's starting to suck. Was wondering if this might be better?

At first, the t-mart battery was awesome, but its quality is starting to decrease.

PrincessKiwi

Apr 8, 2013
Datz supa tight kiwi !!!! Send me a link I'd like to check em out .
Maybe change my phone up a bit as well :) I have a white one ha ;) its over rated .....yes I remember you telling me about wanting a white one ;)

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Okies just go on ebay,com and write "vynil decal i717" and you'll see them, they're in so many colours

Notice that it seems like it covers the screen too with the colour or patterns, but no, its juat each skin has a code for a wallpaper on their site so it looks like one whole piece like that

Haha i cant explain but when you see it, youll sh*z brix.. haha jk whwn you see it, youll see what im saying!

I got the white one skin and the lilac skin there, its like a sticker and it brings the cutouts and the four touch buttons are drawn on and cover the originals so it looks real:) its got the cutouts for the ear thing and the front camera and the sensor thingy!

The package comes like it was some random sticker and the instructions and a fabric thingy.. but its so good and be very slow when you apply it and it covers all ends perfectly! But be accurate! And if you fail sonetime just pull it out and try again, it didnt really lose glue-ness so its cool:) it took me like 30 minutes to apply it but thats only cos im a moron haha *(*´∀`*)☆
Ir has frint skin and back skin and fits well!

The ones i got are priced less than $8 so go for those ones:) i plan getting the cupcakes and the kitty ones next month shaneyyy
♥ ♥

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

http://m.ebay.com/search?cad=1&so=12&isNewKw=true&cmd=SREF&call=1&acimp=0&kw=i717+decal&mfs=GOCLK
Im not sure if the link will work but, here!
Hehe theyre $6 now it seems so yay!
(ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪

And told ya the rav battery was goooddd

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Okies just go on ebay,com and write "vynil decal i717" and you'll see them, they're in so many colours

Notice that it seems like it covers the screen too with the colour or patterns, but no, its juat each skin has a code for a wallpaper on their site so it looks like one whole piece like that

Haha i cant explain but when you see it, youll sh*z brix.. haha jk whwn you see it, youll see what im saying!

I got the white one skin and the lilac skin there, its like a sticker and it brings the cutouts and the four touch buttons are drawn on and cover the originals so it looks real:) its got the cutouts for the ear thing and the front camera and the sensor thingy!

The package comes like it was some random sticker and the instructions and a fabric thingy.. but its so good and be very slow when you apply it and it covers all ends perfectly! But be accurate! And if you fail sonetime just pull it out and try again, it didnt really lose glue-ness so its cool:) it took me like 30 minutes to apply it but thats only cos im a moron haha *(*´∀`*)☆
Ir has frint skin and back skin and fits well!

The ones i got are priced less than $8 so go for those ones:) i plan getting the cupcakes and the kitty ones next month shaneyyy
♥ ♥

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

http://m.ebay.com/search?cad=1&so=12&isNewKw=true&cmd=SREF&call=1&acimp=0&kw=i717+decal&mfs=GOCLK
Im not sure if the link will work but, here!
Hehe theyre $6 now it seems so yay!
(ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪

And told ya the rav battery was goooddd

Haha suuuhhhhwwweeeeeeweett..I'll check them out kiwi;) I hate putting on screen protectors so this may be a challenge i must accept. Cupcakes sound good !! Lol hopefully I find one I like .thank you for in insight and info. Must say your pretty awesome !!! I love my fellow note fanatics ;). Shiz brix haha

®••TB°×

PrincessKiwi

Apr 8, 2013
I'm gonna have to get some of those vinyls for sure . those are badazz...they got a 3pack for 10$ whaaaaaaa

®••TB°×
hehe i got the three pack too but its not the same brand! those have cutouts on the four buttons, 4 holes and im not sure i like that:) but theyre top quality as well
i prefer the single ones there because they dont have cutouts on those buttons, they cover 100% but the screen

and nooooo, its not a screen protector, theres a huge gap all oer the screen, they cover everything but the earpiece, the cameras, the sensor and the flash AND the screen
the screen remains "unprotected", hence why it is so hard to place haha the sides are little stripes only and its hard to put them straight! that was the main difficulty for me, that it didntcover the screen
because i took forever to glue it straight due to the sides being so thin

niikko

Mar 26, 2011
Melo
Is the N7000 battery patible with our note?because i'm not from EEUU, and where i live i only find N7000 batteries

_INSPIREed

Well here was my first full day use on root box.
nysajezy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pockets916

Jun 17, 2012
north sacramento
I went ahead and order one of these batteries you can't beat seven bucks. As long as it lasts as long as my ancient note battery I have now I'll be happy. Thank you Shane and everyone else for the recommendation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Reactions: shayneflashindaily

wingww

Aug 17, 2008
Just ordered this, hope mine will be as good as you guy's. I'm gonna get rootbox 4/20 for stability, can you recommend a good kernel to go with it to maximize the battery life?

Top Liked Posts