Klick Quick Button / 360 Quick Button

Search This thread

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Edit: Get the Klick Quick Button / 360 Quick Button since the Xiaomi only works with Xiaomi phones at the moment (thanks for reminder makavelisk)

Function:
You can plug it into your android phone headset jack and turn it into a clickable button to take quick pictures, turn on the flashlight, record phone calls and so on via programmed short and long clicks, all without unlocking your phone.

Pretty much the same thing as the Pressy at 1/10 the cost depending on how many you buy (and who you buy from).
-------------

Anyone have one of these?

You can find these on aliexpress for approximately $5, It's also known as a klick quick button I believe.

Sounds like a bargain compared to the $27 Pressy equivalent,

Xiaomi-MiKey-copies-Pressy.jpg

Last edited:

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
It adds an extra hardware button on your phone though the headphone jack. The Xiaomi Mikey will only work on Xiaomi phones that have Miui OS. Not sure if you could find the apk to make this work for the Note.

I have a Pressy on order but would cancel if this would actually work for us.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: HaloTwenty3

TechBSwift

Jul 14, 2010
It adds an extra hardware button on your phone though the headphone jack. The Xiaomi Mikey will only work on Xiaomi phones that have Miui OS. Not sure if you could find the apk to make this work for the Note.

I have a Pressy on order but would cancel if this would actually work for us.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It works with most android phones 4.0 and up. I have the apps if anyone wants them.

Reactions: makavelisk

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
I think they are all the same, just rebadged, you can use any of the app for either one version.

my mistake, the pressy does not work.

Last edited:

kennyfool

Apr 13, 2011
They flat out copied Pressy and they should expect a lawsuit. Don't buy from them. Wait for Pressy

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Wait AND pay significantly more...

Sounds like a winning combination

Last edited:

TechBSwift

Jul 14, 2010
How about you tell Pressy, stop sending jobs to China just to increase your profit margins. If the American company developed Pressy in America, maybe this would have never been cloned so fast. By the way, I purchased 5 mikey for $17 and received them two weeks ago. Pressy wants $27 per unit and still hasn't delivered the goods to their backers... China/Xiaomi are the good guys lol. Never thought I would say that lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

HaloTwenty3

Nov 10, 2007
Wiltshire
Just ordered a klick quick button off of eBay. Will see if it fits with my spigen neo hybrid case.

It seems like a handy little addition. Thanks to OP for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks for the feedback.

Just purchased a set of 5, which comes out to $2.66 per piece shipped to the US.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I will share my experience and knowledge with you.

First, to this day there is 3 product: the pressy button, the xaiomi mikey, and the klick button.

The first is a well known American kick starter project founded in 2013. To this day they did not delivered their product.

The klick button is a Chinese product founded on a Chinese kick starter equivalent also in 2013. In fact we can't say which is the copy of the two because the website of klick indicate their project started before pressy but their financing campaign was just after the pressy kickstarter. Today their product and app are on the market (you'll have to grab the app on their Chinese website if I remember).

The mikey from Xiaomi is the third "jack button" product to be released on the market. Their app is on Xiaomi forums. You can buy it on ibouyou for example. being the last one it is obviously a copy. To me I can't say the physical difference between the mikey and the klick. But their app are different.

You can check on ausandroid if you're interested in the "who's the original" fight. They did a nice article on in.

On the button themselves the mikey and klick are identical, and the pressy seems thinner when plugged in a phone.. Maybe the real product will be indentical to the others as well...

I bought the Xiaomi mikey.

First of all I have a Xiaomi mi2s running cm11 and mokee. the app works great on both systems. I even tried the klick app and it work too (the app is in english).
    So any button work with any app.. Hope it will work with the pressy app too.

So I tried the mikey app and the klick app.

Xiaomi mikey app:

++Can launch any app in a custom shortcut.
    ++almost all the shortcuts you would want (some are missing though)
    ++can launch complex tasks in one shortcut (ex: 1click=take a picture then share it via Google drive)
    ++ usefull system shortcuts (ex: vibrate mode, auto rotation...)

--no long press integration.
    --Wakes up and unlock shortly the phone even when the shortcut does not need it (like vibrate mode). The screen goes directly to the launcher for a few second and goes back to the lock screen.
    --no notification bar shortcut, no toogle panel shortcut

Klick app:

++Can launch any app in a custom shortcut.
    ++Can open the notification bar
    ++Can launch a custom toogle panel look alike
    ++Can use complex shortcuts based on combinaison between long and short clicks
    +++ DOES NOT BYPASS THE LOCK SCREEN IF THERE IS ONE.

--Does not remember as much shortcuts as the mikey app
    --Does not permit the user to use complex tasks
    --No system shortcut beside the custom toogle panel.

I personally prefer the mikey app but as you can see, those two apps are not really complete.

All I can hope for the copied pressy guys is to release a wonderfull software to go with the pressy button that combines all the advantages from mikey and klick, and even further more, i'd even pay for the pressy software if it's worth it.
    Doing a wonderfull app that you're willing to pay for if you paid the mikey or klick could save them from the others dirt cheap alternatives.

I would have posted screeshots and links to the download pages, but as I am a new user I cannot post any links, even to the screenshots :(
    Edit: Get the Klick Quick Button / 360 Quick Button since the Xiaomi only works with Xiaomi phones at the moment (thanks for reminder makavelisk)

Function:
    You can plug it into your android phone headset jack and turn it into a clickable button to take quick pictures, turn on the flashlight, record phone calls and so on via programmed short and long clicks, all without unlocking your phone.

Pretty much the same thing as the Pressy at 1/10 the cost depending on how many you buy (and who you buy from).
    -------------

You can find these on aliexpress for approximately $5, It's also known as a klick quick button I believe.

mikey latest version 2.3.1

hi,
    i found the mikey translated version 1.9

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11698816/MiKey_1.9.0_multilang_xiaomi.eu.apk

you can also find the new version 2.2.2 using aptoide but on my nexux 5 the 2.2.2 version crashes when i click on the gear on the top right.
    i also found n the latest 2.3.1
    you can try the different version simply adding my store on aptoide, the address is http://chicco1983.store.aptoide.com/

or form my mega folder https://mega.co.nz/#F!LNQB0YxS!8zi979978S6RKpyBK0-lcg

you can also follow the releasing of new translated version following this forum http://en.miui.com/forum-20-1.html

I have one, a seller gave me one free when I purchased a qi transmitter from www.taobao.cn

29peykh.jpg

2zjkx38.jpg
    How about you tell Pressy, stop sending jobs to China just to increase your profit margins. If the American company developed Pressy in America, maybe this would have never been cloned so fast. By the way, I purchased 5 mikey for $17 and received them two weeks ago. Pressy wants $27 per unit and still hasn't delivered the goods to their backers... China/Xiaomi are the good guys lol. Never thought I would say that lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2