No problem I ran into that myself

Sent from my eclipsecrack using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

8th February 2012, 04:32 AM |#1432  
Flag MD
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisdroidx2

Your internal SD is under emmc. And your external 32 gig is labeled SD card.

i understand that after further look. is emmc where those files are then?
8th February 2012, 05:05 AM |#1433  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo VonMatterhorn

i understand that after further look. is emmc where those files are then?

No, under sdcard

Dee Ex Two - See Em Seven
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixelation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pixelation Ad-Free
8th February 2012, 05:28 PM |#1434  
Flag MD

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelation

No, under sdcard

Dee Ex Two - See Em Seven

so i can delete those files from emmc and use it for storage then ?
8th February 2012, 05:44 PM |#1435  
Flag Jersey
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo VonMatterhorn

so i can delete those files from emmc and use it for storage then ?

you can, just make sure any folders with data in them are backed up.. I'm not sure where you came from ROM wise, and what apps you have had, BUT typically from out of box state the emmc is the internal and most all apps that you backup save their data there.
HINT: you can copy them to a PC, or copy them over to your external which is now named SDCARD, just make sure you store in another folder... like databack or something like that, that way your apps now wont have two files to look at, and it wont overwrite them.

I don't know if im'm making sense, but you can delete and use for storage, the above was just a kind warning
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixelation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pixelation Ad-Free
9th February 2012, 03:53 AM |#1436  
Flag MD

More
thank you very much. just noticed this the other day and want to maximize my storage space with this BA rom.
9th February 2012, 05:17 AM |#1437  
Flag Gillette
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Well loved this ROM, just was missing one thing and that was good voice dialing. Being I drive allot this was a necessity. Will be checking forums regularly for updates to this. Their was someone working on porting nuance over but have not heard any word. Hope it happens soon.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App
9th February 2012, 02:45 PM |#1438  
Flag Passaic
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Google navigator
loving this rom, faster then a greased iguana on meth!

one thing i noticed that might be a bug though, when i search for anything in google navigator 1 out of 3 times the app just shuts down. if i restart and search again it will usually work the second time around.

any ideas?

also, if i switch out the msd card for a bigger one will i need to reinstall the rom or should i just reverse the flip flop and then swap the cards before re-reversing the flipflop :P ?
9th February 2012, 03:01 PM |#1439  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
There shouldn't be any need to reverse anything for changing the sd card. Just pull the card and copy the data on it to the new one and you should be good.
9th February 2012, 03:25 PM |#1440  
Flag Small Town USA Suburb of Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshelby73

Well loved this ROM, just was missing one thing and that was good voice dialing. Being I drive allot this was a necessity. Will be checking forums regularly for updates to this. Their was someone working on porting nuance over but have not heard any word. Hope it happens soon.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

When you say "good voice dialing" what do you mean? Do you have a program called Voice Dialer within your app drawer?

I have a Jawbone icon, just picked one up about 1 month ago. Not to pricey, maybe $40 or so. Not sure if my program came with the app I downloaded for that or with CM7. Works okay, not as robust as the other version but I can dial by name/number without much hassle.
9th February 2012, 03:40 PM |#1441  
Thanks Meter: 1,789

More
I'm kind of getting tired of super user not giving my phone root permissions at times. If I go to open up root explorer or titanium backup or anything else that requires root, I sometimes just get a black screen. Or if I'm in the middle of a process, the app freezes. I think this is due to the app waiting for root permission but I dont know why its a problem for super user to give them. I usually have to go into manage apps in settings and force close the app and start over.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)