Thanks Meter: 34

By spooke, Senior Member on 17th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2012, 10:42 AM |#21  
Flag Undershire
Thanks Meter: 200

Donate to Me
More
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I have received my case, it looks very nice and neat BUT.... it puts the Nexus to sleep when folding the flap to the back... uploading video now and will post it here.

I have started a new thread with the video here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post31947249

24th September 2012, 06:32 PM |#22  
Recognized Themer
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 13,237

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nm8

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I have received my case, it looks very nice and neat BUT.... it puts the Nexus to sleep when folding the flap to the back... uploading video now and will post it here.

I have started a new thread with the video here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post31947249

Video link is broken for me?

Edit: Vid doesn't display on Tapatalk app on Nexus 7. Fine on laptop and one x. Typical.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
24th September 2012, 10:50 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bedfordshire
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil3

Video link is broken for me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Works for me, but my case doesn't have this issue which is strange.
30th September 2012, 03:19 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Question to owners of this case:

I have an i-Blason case. It does not have a clip like the Blu Rex ultra slim case, however the magnets on the case are strong enough they kind of hold the flap down, which is actually really nice. The magnets on this case... are they strong enough to hold the flap down like this? I did end up getting the Blu Rex magyc folio case as well, mostly because I liked the i-Blason case but wanted it in all black, but the magnet strength was absolutely terrible, to the point I flat out won't even use that case. Anyway, this is what brings me to the big question - how do the magnets of this case compare? Are they strong enough to securely hold the flap?

Those of you who got duds - are you returning them?
30th September 2012, 06:19 PM |#25  
Flag Undershire

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSauders

Question to owners of this case:

I have an i-Blason case. It does not have a clip like the Blu Rex ultra slim case, however the magnets on the case are strong enough they kind of hold the flap down, which is actually really nice. The magnets on this case... are they strong enough to hold the flap down like this? I did end up getting the Blu Rex magyc folio case as well, mostly because I liked the i-Blason case but wanted it in all black, but the magnet strength was absolutely terrible, to the point I flat out won't even use that case. Anyway, this is what brings me to the big question - how do the magnets of this case compare? Are they strong enough to securely hold the flap?

Those of you who got duds - are you returning them?

The only magnet on the E-Cell case is the one for the sleep/wake function. The flap does not stay if you hold the unit upside down.
3rd October 2012, 11:54 PM |#26  
Flag Undershire

Donate to Me
More
Looks like this is the case I have actually been looking for, but a bit pricey so will wait for other cheaper makes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...cm_cd_asin_lnk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)