FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Google Home

[Q] USB Cable

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ondrayuh, Junior Member on 27th October 2010, 03:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
When I connect the USB cable that came with my Samsung Captivate to the computer, it says that it has not installed successfully and does not give me any other message but to check with the device manufacturer. I have looked through a few forums already and trying to find an answer to this has been difficult. I am very sorry if this is a repeat question/concern.

On that note, if repeat or incorrectly categorized forum topics are such an issue, then what's the point of the forums? It's bound to happen. I have never seen a forum so strict before. Sometimes errors are made and not everyone has days on end to search through the entire backlog of forum threads to find an answer to their question...

27th October 2010, 07:43 AM |#2  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondrayuh

When I connect the USB cable that came with my Samsung Captivate to the computer, it says that it has not installed successfully and does not give me any other message but to check with the device manufacturer. I have looked through a few forums already and trying to find an answer to this has been difficult. I am very sorry if this is a repeat question/concern.

Have you completely uninstalled all device drivers for the phone, rebooted your computer, and reinstalled them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondrayuh

On that note, if repeat or incorrectly categorized forum topics are such an issue, then what's the point of the forums? It's bound to happen. I have never seen a forum so strict before. Sometimes errors are made and not everyone has days on end to search through the entire backlog of forum threads to find an answer to their question...

You did this on purpose. You know you posted a question in the Themes and Apps subforum. Your title even starts off with [Q]. Come on now, you're asking to get yelled at.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)