[SLSPL]Spark HTC_Europe Stock Limited SPL ROM to downgrade 5.10.x Bootloader by ansar

Search This thread

edwin_anh

Jul 19, 2011
Dear Ansar,

My Trophy's information as following:

OS. 7.10.8107.79
Firmware Version:22.50.21.51201.177
Boot loader version: 5.12.2250.1(134400).

I found the stock ROM. So, Can I use your method to downgrade the bootloader?

Thank you very much.

Best regards from Vietnam

Edwin

nacho685

Sep 14, 2009
helsinki
USB

Hi Ansar.... First Thanks for all the good work that you make!!!!!

I have a problem, look i have a trophy and i used to have SPL 5.10 and i use this Rom that you have there and i use with the Gold Card and works good...
thanks....
OK after that i install the DTF RSPL/ and i install one rom That you post I think it was the 8010 well one of the last one that you post... the flash went perfect and all good i get the rom and all works good but the USB dont work,
If i put the phone on the colors screen i can use the usb there work good but when i try to conect the phone on windows the phone make the sound like is loading the battery but windows dont do nothing, i have another phone of a friend its a HD7 and my pc take it with out problems but not my one...
i try with another pc and the same,
can you help me out?

Thank very much for all :)

N

niovhe

Hello ansar,
as a fellow forum member said, can we have a method to downgrade from Vodafone branded? Mine is _DE_. I can't seem to find anywhere a method to downgrade or unbrand except for the Goldcard method which seems a hassle.

Thanks!

danielca

Dec 24, 2008
Ansar, is possible Downgrade with this rom??

HTC Trophy 7
SO Version.- 7.10.8107.79
firmware revision number 2250.21.51201.64
hardware revision number 003
radio software version 5.69.09.05a_22.50.50.21U
bootloader version 5.12.2250.1(134400)

Thanks..

rikee

Nov 11, 2007
Subotica
Yeah...diference is that he has HTC Europe rom, and your is probably branded...you could always try with goldcard method

pedrogpimenta

Dec 8, 2010
Yeah...diference is that he has HTC Europe rom, and your is probably branded...you could always try with goldcard method

It maybe is... Because in the theme, there's an Accent Color called Vodafone.
But that's the only thing. It's not locked to Vodafone, doesn't have logos anywhere... But it *is* branded, right?

Shouldn't the branded version number differ a bit from the unbranded Europe ROM?

zelduy

Nov 26, 2008
ok.. i just got my trophy.. and this is officially my first wp phone...
my os version is: 7.10.8107.79
firmware rev #: 2250.21.51201.707 (asia)
bootloader : 5.12.2250

is there still hope for me? thanks..

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Hi guys, im new to this process and wish to run RSPL to install the freedom rom on my HTC Trophy.

The device details are:

Bootloader: 4.6.2250

So i need to flash RUU_Spark_HTC_Europe_5.10.401.06_SLSPL_Signed_by_a nsar.zip? But this surely will update my bootloader from 4.6.2250 to 5.10.xxx?

Step 3 says Flash ANY Stock ROM of HTC_Europe operator (except a 5.xx one!!), can anybody point me in the right direct for the correct ROM i need to allow me to run RSPL to ultimatly install the freedom rom :D

Thanks,

-c

elpinta25

Mar 1, 2012
Hi guys, im new to this process and wish to run RSPL to install the freedom rom on my HTC Trophy.

The device details are:

Bootloader: 4.6.2250

So i need to flash RUU_Spark_HTC_Europe_5.10.401.06_SLSPL_Signed_by_a nsar.zip? But this surely will update my bootloader from 4.6.2250 to 5.10.xxx?

Step 3 says Flash ANY Stock ROM of HTC_Europe operator (except a 5.xx one!!), can anybody point me in the right direct for the correct ROM i need to allow me to run RSPL to ultimatly install the freedom rom :D

Thanks,

-c

You can flash a ROM from HTC quietly Trophy depending on whether the device is free or not the device operator.
You can look and know what the specific ROM for your device on the link below, thanks to Ansar (compare the information on your device with the data "Summary Notes" to know what the correct ROM to download).
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=924333
1-Download the ROM for your device specified
2-After installing the ROM, make sure holding down (hold) the following combinations;
less volume + power key
3: If your spl was downgraded to 1.x, is that everything is perfect
4-Now install RSPL / HSPL
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1195647
5-Once you have installed the RSPL / HSPL we ensure again entering bootloader mode "hold down without releasing the buttons" + volume less power button "and make sure to put on the screen Cotulla HSPL
6-If everything is correct you can install any custom ROM

Sorry for my bad English

ceanth

Feb 26, 2007
Hi elpinta25,

THank you for explaining what I need to do. I do have a question though, you mention that I need to download and install a ROM for my device from this link:

I looked for my device and matched the CV value as 161. I then matched the ROM with the CV Value, in my case VODAP001 and found two ROMs:

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_UK_1.07.161.04_Radio_5.50.09.15 _22.23.50.09U_by_ansar

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_UK_1.10.161.06_Radio_5.52.09.16 _22.33a.50.10U_by_ansar

So installing one of these ROM's should downgrade my SPL 1.x? I can confused, which ROM should I download onto my device?

Thanks,

-c

elpinta25

Mar 1, 2012
Hi elpinta25,

THank you for explaining what I need to do. I do have a question though, you mention that I need to download and install a ROM for my device from this link:

I looked for my device and matched the CV value as 161. I then matched the ROM with the CV Value, in my case VODAP001 and found two ROMs:

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_UK_1.07.161.04_Radio_5.50.09.15 _22.23.50.09U_by_ansar

RUU_Spark_Vodafone_UK_1.10.161.06_Radio_5.52.09.16 _22.33a.50.10U_by_ansar

So installing one of these ROM's should downgrade my SPL 1.x? I can confused, which ROM should I download onto my device?
Thanks,
-c

If accurate this your spl downgraded to 1.x, for your current spl 4.x can be lowered directly to a ROM 7004, without any problem.
(If your device was not been 5.x could have done this method, it would only be by GoldCard)
But you're in luck: P
1-Download the ROM
11,2 BR: RUU_Spark_Vodafone_UK_1.10.161.06_Radio_5.52.09.16 _22.33a.50.10U_by_ansar
(This is the latest drivers 1.10 and will be easier to find in the installation process RSPL / HSPL when prompted)
2-Hold down less volume + power button and connect the device to PC USB port
3-Unzip the downloaded ROM to a folder on your PC "for example on the desktop" and double click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe
4-ROMUpdateUtility Follow the instructions on the screen and wait for it to install the ROM 7004
(You must have the battery fully charged, there is also within Winrar doc file called "Readme" with detailed instructions)
5-You make sure as I said before, to enter boot mode (4-color screen) to see if our change spl 1.x
6-If it is all right and then install RSPL HSPL
7-We make sure the new 4-color screen and realize that our spl been renamed to HSPL 1.10 and below must put CotullaHSPL
8-I have correctly installed on the device HSPL
9-Install the custom ROM that suits you

Please click on the button by Ansar for its great development and its development Cotulla RSPL / HSPL
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear forum members,

An SLSPL ROM is created for Spark HTC_Europe Operator that allows downgrading the Bootloader

The process is as simple as of these 3 steps

1. Download the following SLSPL ROM for HTC_Europe operator

>. Rapidshare : RUU_Spark_HTC_Europe_5.10.401.06_SLSPL_Signed_by_ansar.zip

2. Flash the provided SLSPL ROM

>. after flashing the device will re-boot in tricolor Bootloader screen

3. Flash ANY Stock ROM of HTC_Europe operator (except a 5.xx one!!)

>. keep the provided ROM as your eyes!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////

//// ROM installation instructions ////

>> close zune //// and any other program ////

>> connect phone to usb

>> if phone is on press and hold power button until will turn off

>> press and hold volume down button //// phone to bootloader ////

>> press power button and keep holding volume down button //// phone in bootloader ///

>> double click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe //// follow on screen instructions ////

>> disconnect phone from usb

>> connect to the internet with a wi-fi router

>> connect phone to usb

>> run zune //// wait for zune to sync ////

>> click on NEXT

>> click on NEXT

>> click on CANCEL //// cancels zune checking for updates ////

>> I hope you realize the time needed for research & development to create these facilities

>> You may donate here Support my Research & Development

Till next version enjoy!!!

Regads, ansar

can use this way for downgrade htc trophy with mango bootlader 4.6 A1 operator because I search internet and i don't see any rom for my htc with branding A1
    thanks for help dear ansar

Hi,

No, this SLSPL if for HTC_Europe branded devices

I can provided a golad card way with the use of y power cable

Let me know if you are interested

Regards, ansar
    Hi Ansar
    but when it would be possible to downgrade the following?
    HTC Spark
    Firmware : 2250.21.12200.162
    Bootloader: 5.0.2250.1(130781)

Hi,

I hope to but this is a development phase and noyhing is sure

Regards, ansar
    im now trying to downgrade my trophy 5.12 bootloader with this method..
    will report back if it works!

EDIT: can confirm it works!! thanks ansar!
    Thanks ansar for you efforts. I have SPL v4.6 but my MODID is PC40***. This is why DTF's SPSL tool didn't work for me. My question is that what will be the new SPL version now? and can I use custom ROMs in the future? Thanks again.