1,961 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,453

By kejar31, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th November 2013, 03:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2014, 02:53 PM |#1041  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Been getting reboots while using Voice Typing, as well as some other random actions.
Also, the Bluetooth crackling/skipping has gotten much worse, it seems. I turn the screen on and pause/play and it goes away.

23rd March 2014, 09:25 PM |#1042  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamXp

Been getting reboots while using Voice Typing, as well as some other random actions.
Also, the Bluetooth crackling/skipping has gotten much worse, it seems. I turn the screen on and pause/play and it goes away.

Same exact issues here. This ROM is so close to perfection otherwise.
10th April 2014, 10:09 PM |#1043  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 1

More
home screens/themes
Is there a way within the gummy rom to increase home screens from 1? if not where can I locate themes, I only have the system theme in the rom itself. Thank you

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollnyroch

Is there a way within the gummy rom to increase home screens from 1? if not where can I locate themes, I only have the system theme in the rom itself. Thank you

FOUND IT!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

FOUND IT!

But it's not wokring. Set to 5 and rebooted and still 1 home screen. Still need help, please.
11th April 2014, 02:53 AM |#1044  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 1

More
yahoo weather widget quesiton
Quote:

FOUND IT!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

But it's not wokring. Set to 5 and rebooted and still 1 home screen. Still need help, please.

ok, downloaded google now launcher and got my 5 home screens back and found where to add screenshot to the power down menu but I cannot access any settings pertaining to the yahoo weather widget on the lock screen. Mine is showing in celsius and I need it to be in Farenheit. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)