[AOSPA 4.3 JLS36C] PARANOlDANDROID 3.99-RC2 (OCT20) | HALO | HYBRID | PIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Re: [AOSPA 4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 betaNINE.9+ [1/25/13]

Is anybody else having problems with MMS?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Jsarge45

Nov 15, 2012
Lawrenceville,NJ

Is anybody else having problems with MMS?

Only problem I've ever had on any of PA builds was if characters were over 160 it would not send and be suspended in sending status and would receive in jumble if over 160 also. Keep it 160 and under I have no issues

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

The modem only impacts your data connection. The ROM that had not yet been released will address the software issues with the stock rom

Yes my data connection blows outside of my house in my neighborhood and in UPS warehouse where I work nights. I have a 64gb mini SD just for music cuz I can't stream in warehouse. If modem fixes that for me between that and this ROM I'm hella happy

skw5115

Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I know in the last built there was a way to disable the hard key (not just the back light), but I'm not seeing it in this one. I tried this mod, no go http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2032117

Follow this guide and in addition you need to also go to /system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey and also put the # symbol in front of the two lines there

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.

Only problem I've ever had on any of PA builds was if characters were over 160 it would not send and be suspended in sending status and would receive in jumble if over 160 also. Keep it 160 and under I have no issues

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Yes my data connection blows outside of my house in my neighborhood and in UPS warehouse where I work nights. I have a 64gb mini SD just for music cuz I can't stream in warehouse. If modem fixes that for me between that and this ROM I'm hella happy

All I added was one picture with no text and it still didn't send it

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Ok I am not a noob, but cant seem to find where i can remove the onscreen keys on the bottom and chaneing the pull down menu.

Go to settings then advanced on the bottom is touch keys uncheck it that will disable your key lights.

lbcoach3347

Sep 4, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
OnePlus 7 Pro

All I added was one picture with no text and it still didn't send it

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Go to settings then advanced on the bottom is touch keys uncheck it that will disable your key lights.

No. I want to get rid of the on screen ones and keep my hardware keys

Sent from my BIG A$$ NOTE 2

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.

Isn't there supposed to be developer option on this ROM I can't debug

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.

Tap build number few times. Its hidden menu

Sweet....good looking out.. seems everything is working just my iccid I'd is unknown reboot three times and still no go.

flamebeats

Aug 1, 2010
Los A

FIRST OFF, ALL CREDIT GOES TO SBRISSEN AND CODEWORKX FOR THEIR WORK ON T0LTECDMA AND T0LTE. THIS ROM IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THEM. GO THANK AND/OR DONATE TO THEM!
untitled-22pjyp.png

untitled-11cbkj.png

Awesome job team

weehooherod2

Jan 2, 2012
Just bought the paranoid android pro app on Google play to support the devs. I still have a question about changing the whole home screen/interface (whatever you call it) smaller, just like alpha 3 PA. How do I do it??

While in the Hybrid Preferences press the back button in the top left corner or just swipe the screen to the right.

My questions: when I hold down the home button recent apps doesn't come up, any fix or setting?

Also, is there any way I can edit the actions of the hardware buttons?

bishaarcc

Jul 24, 2010
Signle strenth

Does anyone noticed that the signal level is less than stock touchwiz? I only have one bar, and I use to have full bars on other roms, so I wonder what's going on on CM10 based roms.... also When I Call someone they always say me who are you, I think my voice is not clear as well.

Jsarge45

Nov 15, 2012
Lawrenceville,NJ

Sweet....good looking out.. seems everything is working just my iccid I'd is unknown reboot three times and still no go.

If your on sprint note 2 which is CDMA iccid is for Sim card which will stay unknown. That's my belief correct me if I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Does anyone noticed that the signal level is less than stock touchwiz? I only have one bar, and I use to have full bars on other roms, so I wonder what's going on on CM10 based roms.... also When I Call someone they always say me who are you, I think my voice is not clear as well.

I have no issues with signal on this ROM or any cm base ROM as I would with touch wiz. That's a sprint issue. I have and air rave for that reason and ppl can hear me fine and I've only experienced the crackling on 1st call out maybe less then half dozen times and honestly that is hardley a problem.

People, either quite complaining or go back to a touch wiz ROM. Its as simple as that!!!! These are no big deals as this is a daily driver for and all the alphas b4 were as well. This are all known bugs and its extremely stable for alpha so seriously go back to stock and stop *****ing!!!

Reactions: shoeprano27

sheek360

Apr 23, 2010
i am dieing to flash this, tablet UI on my phone?! hell yes! but what are the bugs so far? hows mms gps wifi signal etc?

im on LJC, do I need to upgrade my radio?

Thanks

maijinservo

Jan 1, 2011

If your on sprint note 2 which is CDMA iccid is for Sim card which will stay unknown. That's my belief correct me if I'm wrong

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I have no issues with signal on this ROM or any cm base ROM as I would with touch wiz. That's a sprint issue. I have and air rave for that reason and ppl can hear me fine and I've only experienced the crackling on 1st call out maybe less then half dozen times and honestly that is hardley a problem.

People, either quite complaining or go back to a touch wiz ROM. Its as simple as that!!!! These are no big deals as this is a daily driver for and all the alphas b4 were as well. This are all known bugs and its extremely stable for alpha so seriously go back to stock and stop *****ing!!!

LOL pot meet kettle

lbcoach3347

Sep 4, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
OnePlus 7 Pro

Not sure if I am missing something. But can't find where to add the drop down menu with wifi and all those not just tiles. Also to change the batter icon. Are this cm setting and not added in

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Cm registers the 3g for signal where as touch wiz shows cellular signal. That is why it looks lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts