[ROM] 03/Mar r26 - MoDaCo Custom ROM for Nexus One with Online Kitchen (2.3.3/GRI54)

Search This thread

imfloflo

Re: [ROM] 21/Jun r18 - MoDaCo Custom ROM NexusOne - Froyo FRF72

Ok just go back home, reback up with my phone, downloading directly wit my phone and install this new r18.

Trackball alert working fine.

Thanks all is good

-------------------------------------
Sent from my Nexus One

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2009
can i download?

I can't download r18. Do i need to be a premium member to download from modaco's kitchen, or is there another link somewhere? The kitchen thing looks pretty cool w/ choosing you apps and all that. Its all new to me. But the website said i don't have registration permission. Solution?

MoogooGai

Mar 26, 2010
Awww, I've been waiting all day. I guess I'll live another day till the baked goods is out of the oven. Thanks Paul!

futango

Oct 27, 2008
Portland, Or
I can't download r18. Do i need to be a premium member to download from modaco's kitchen, or is there another link somewhere? The kitchen thing looks pretty cool w/ choosing you apps and all that. Its all new to me. But the website said i don't have registration permission. Solution?

To use the Modaco kitchen you need an premium account. But paul usually puts up prebaked roms, right now he is in the process of uploading them so they arent available yet.

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
Thanks for this. Everything works fine here.
This ROM is fully deodexed. I've updated my Themes and it works good.

Trackball Alert and SuperUser is now okay.

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
I get an FC on the HTC desire live wallpaper...

I just dont know with FRF72... ive had nothing but instabilities, and weird **** going on, like today (stock FRF72) the album cover art in music wouldnt come up... took forever - which is very unusual. Took a reboot to fix it... And then, loading the modaco R18 FRF72 and it just seemed reall sluggish, then when loading all my apps back on, I get a warning message and only 19mb storage left...

So... I'm goin back to the original signed and rooted FRF50. Seems more stable for my Nexus One....

m00moo

Jul 19, 2008
Thanks for this. Everything works fine here.
This ROM is fully deodexed. I've updated my Themes and it works good.

Trackball Alert and SuperUser is now okay.

what morph are you using? the morph i was using on FRF50 is working fine, however when I morph the services.jar to get the white text, my device hangs on boot (X screen).

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
I have my GlasStatusbar on it.

EDIT // Oh no, there is my market bug again.
Anybody else with market problems? its really slow and I try to get it to work.

Last edited:

fabioccoelho

Jan 11, 2009
Manaus
I have my GlasStatusbar on it.

EDIT // Oh no, there is my market bug again.
Anybody else with market problems? its really slow and I try to get it to work.

Same for me, but i solved with this command:

adb push vending_preferences.xml /data/data/com.android.vending/shared_prefs/

After this step, i shutdown my nexus and don´t have any Market slow problem .

Best Regards.

CaliLove310

May 20, 2009
Compton
I flashed this yesterday and so far its been running great. I have one problem that I noticed today though. When connecting the phone through USB the SD card automounts everytime. How can I disable this? It's a pretty annoying feature for me.

sanibar1

Aug 26, 2009
sense live wallpaper

can you get the sense live wallpaper to work? it force close whenever i try to open it.:mad: