FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What's The Most Stabled Rom For Sidekick 4g Help!

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Uniquee210, Member on 21st September 2011, 06:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2012, 07:24 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw9906

Do you guys just like telling people to search instead of just helping? If you stop and think about it these posts aren't what drives people away, it's the people that give answers like that all the time instead of just helping someone.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using xda premium

That's true.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA
5th March 2012, 07:43 AM |#12  

More
By the way, I use GenericGinger 2.0 on my SK4G, runs very smoothly, pretty fast and the battery life is good. You can google search it since I can't post links but I recommend it. Its been my first rom and my favorite, it never crashes and I get about 1700+ on quadrant standard.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using XDA
7th March 2012, 09:50 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
I've had the best experience so far with GingerClone V2. Fast and smooth, so count another vote from me! Apparently Glorious Overdose V2 is suppsed to be better but i had a few issues with it and ended up going back to GC v2. I just liked the blue theme on GO better than the green.. I've heard good things about generic ginger though so going to try that out now and I'll let you know how it goes..
9th March 2012, 05:49 PM |#14  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquee210

I Wannna Know what's the most stabled rom. For sidekick 4g,cause I am tired of the stock and everything I want something smoooth fast and stable and not bugggy please help me I willl so apppreciate it

Sent from my Sidekick 4g using xda premium

Glorious Overdose V2 has been the best in my experience. The downloads in that thread don't work anymore though, so go here to download the ROM if you're interested.
9th March 2012, 11:09 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
GOv2 here is the most reliable rom i've found sofar for the much unloved SK4g.

An yes FFS use the search function in the forum for instance the captivate THS cm9 thread is over 500 pages long if you have a bug or something odd use the search function an you will find the answer 9.5-10 times Even searching in the forums saves you a massive amount of time an doesn't make you look a little on the lazy side for posting (whats XYZ on "insert phone here" ) I've had to use the search function so many times to figure out how to patch certain things or fix a botched flash. (ends Pintek rant for now)
12th March 2012, 07:24 PM |#16  
LONDON
Thanks Meter: 0

More
gingerclonev2 for me mate, most stable,fast,smooth, good battery live,

quadrant - 1920/1960 contantly ...

quadrant (stock) -1220/1230

one of the best feutures is that support Outlook,full sync+push

I hope that is of any good use...

cheers
12th December 2012, 03:33 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
In my experience, most ROMs sacrifice stability for speed. I went back with stock KJ2 but rooted it and removed all of the bloat so that there was room for apps on internal memory.
The Following User Says Thank You to jcurtiswood For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcurtiswood Ad-Free
26th December 2013, 05:27 AM |#18  
Asheville

More
I've tried 6 different roms for sidekick 4g, miui v3.0, glorious overdose v.2.0 glorious overdose v.5 senseis sidekick lightening rom and glorious overdose v.3.3 and by far, glorious overdose 3.3 is the best. Version 5 crashes too much with the sys phone force closing, v.2.0 contacts dissapear, but glorious overdose v3.3 is absolutly the best.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using xda app-developers app
31st July 2014, 01:41 AM |#19  

More
CM6 merged is great, fast smooth. I want to try out glorious overdose 5 but the links dont work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)