FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Glorious Overdose V5 crashing processes

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By wilvelas, Junior Member on 26th April 2013, 04:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Downloaded this ROM from the second link. Thought it was a bad download, as it would go through all the setup but it seems to install just fine, but when the phone reboots, the phone process immediately crashes, can't set any accounts (accounts crash), keyboard crashes, etc. Not sure what I'm hitting wrong, I've downloaded it again, wiped cache/reset, wiped dalvik, install just the rom first, set permissions, reboot into recovery, run again, install all software (launcher, factory apps, etc), but they still manage to crash (especially phone so I get no data unless connected to wifi).

Any advice? Thanks in advance
26th April 2013, 05:15 PM |#2  
I believe thereis an issue with wifi calling, need to look into this, see if all works when not installing this, well try wiping, flashing rom only, then go back in aroma and flash anything but the removed from stock stuff. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app
26th April 2013, 06:11 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

I believe thereis an issue with wifi calling, need to look into this, see if all works when not installing this, well try wiping, flashing rom only, then go back in aroma and flash anything but the removed from stock stuff. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Sent from my Nexus One using xda app-developers app

I'll try that and let you know. Thanks!
9th May 2013, 10:04 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvelas

I'll try that and let you know. Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE this rom. I got over the .phone crashing as it doesnt effect me much it seems just crashes twice on start-up and thats it. I didnt download wifi calling and it still crashes for me. But this is seriously otherwise the best rom ive ever used. Many kudos.
28th August 2013, 07:51 AM |#5  
Flag Elk Grove
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Yeah. I'm having the same problem too. Basically, the phone won't work. Everything just crashes. I hope they make a fix really soon. I love this ROM.
30th August 2013, 07:03 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I find it weird that GO is the SLOWEST out of any roms I've tried...and even though I don't like it, stock isn't as bad as I thought - just has bad bloat. GO has chrashed even more than stock has, but after I just did a clean stock, its faster and both previous experiences....

Sent from my SGH-T839 using xda app-developers app
31st July 2014, 09:53 PM |#7  

More
does anyone else have the issue with the modem? Can't seem to get it working again just get regular service no data.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)