FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

13,811 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,957

Post Reply Email Thread

The iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Earthbound And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... for those of you generous souls out there.

Download Link: I.A.P APPv3

For those of you still on BML, I have decided after such a long time to update the samurai kernels and will be providing support for them here on XDA. Please only bring issues/bugs about the BML/MTD kernels into this thread.

With that said, here they are:

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.BML.FC09.04.29.01.13

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.MTD.FC09.04.25.23.56

for changelog as well as kernels for other platforms such as:
MIUI, MIUIv4
CM7, CM9
TW.MTD

please visit:
Link: INDEPENDENT ANDROID PROJECT

.:SOURCE LINK:.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ÜBER™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ÜBER™ Ad-Free

21st March 2012, 08:12 AM |#2  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

Donate to Me
More
[KERNEL] SAMURAI is BACK ! ! ! BML KERNELS **IAP APP GOES LIVE**
Earthbound has passed on the OP priveleges to Uber.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift earthbound[iap] Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 08:19 AM |#3  
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Welcome back man

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
21st March 2012, 08:24 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 910

More
Yay!!!

The king is back!

Permission to include your MTD kernel with my ROM? Maybe a custom kernel image 0.0
21st March 2012, 08:59 AM |#5  
Flag Minneapolis, MN

Donate to Me
More
yeah and I have nothing to do all day until april 13th...
21st March 2012, 09:06 AM |#6  
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,740

More
Great to see you back!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
21st March 2012, 09:13 AM |#7  
Flag Minneapolis, MN

Donate to Me
More
Oh btw, I have been having some problems with my ,gitignore file for some reason so the repo will be going down for a few hours tomorrow in order for me to try to get it right, sorry for the inconvenience I just wanted to let everyone know. Also the githelper script is up and working we both goron and myself have been using it for a while now and he has helped me in adding more functions... I should be releasing this publicly in the next week or so...
The Following User Says Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift earthbound[iap] Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 09:16 AM |#8  
Flag portland
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Great to have ya back!!!! I've been following ur independent site as well but glad u didn't let the few idiots keep u away! U bring alot to the forum and I and most others know it and greatly appreciate everything u do! Thx for everything!!!!
21st March 2012, 09:24 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Glad to see you back as well.. Nice site btw..
21st March 2012, 09:34 AM |#10  
Flag Minneapolis, MN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsius0010

Glad to see you back as well.. Nice site btw..

I wanted to do something different and I was sitting there looking at my ubuntu development desktop, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can recreate a desktop environment on the web". sure enough I did. not the most navigable site design if you don't know what you are doing, but damn is it awesome...

wait is navigable even a word ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift earthbound[iap] Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 11:32 AM |#11  
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 1,337

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap]

I wanted to do something different and I was sitting there looking at my ubuntu development desktop, and I thought to myself, "I wonder if I can recreate a desktop environment on the web". sure enough I did. not the most navigable site design if you don't know what you are doing, but damn is it awesome...

wait is navigable even a word ?

Absolutably great to see you back around man. Hope to see ya around for awhile. Just bob and weeve and side step the drama if it comes your way. Been lovin the cm9/miui kernels lately. Can't wait to see what's next.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)