Noob question. How to change the DPI?

Search This thread

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Hello so I was on a rom that had its own app to change DPI fast and easy I fell in love with 360 dpi and really want that instead of the 480 standard. Everything seems so big now I like it way better when the screen looks slim. Not bulky

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hello so I was on a rom that had its own app to change DPI fast and easy I fell in love with 360 dpi and really want that instead of the 480 standard. Everything seems so big now I like it way better when the screen looks slim. Not bulky

You can change it manually by editing the build.prop. It's located in the "/system" folder. You then edit the line "ro.sf.lcd_density=480" (without quotes) to whatever you'd like. Such as ""ro.sf.lcd_density=360" (again, without quotes) to get the desired density.

There are also a few apps that help with this.

You can use Xposed Framework and the "App Settings" module therein to alter the DPI of individual app, such as the system app itself.

Good luck, have fun, and be safe. :good:

Reactions: chuko303

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
You can change it manually by editing the build.prop. It's located in the "/system" folder. You then edit the line "ro.sf.lcd_density=480" (without quotes) to whatever you'd like. Such as ""ro.sf.lcd_density=360" (again, without quotes) to get the desired density.

You can use Xposed Framework and the "App Settings" module therein to alter the DPI of individual app, such as the system app itself.

Thanks man much obliged

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.