FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[4.4.x][OFFICIAL][NIGHTLIES][UNIFIED][jflte] Omni

3,479 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,460
 
By Gandalf, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 28th May 2014, 05:36 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
31st July 2014, 12:04 PM |#101  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Just tried it in Viber and it didn't work.
 
 
5th August 2014, 03:41 PM |#102  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,460
 
Donate to Me
More
anyone with a flip cover,

please roger up for testing flip cover functionality.
5th August 2014, 07:29 PM |#103  
twcobra's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lomita
Thanks Meter: 737
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew02

anyone with a flip cover,

please roger up for testing flip cover functionality.

I do. I have been using hall monitor.
6th August 2014, 02:59 PM |#104  
Senior Member
Flag NOVA
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Anyone not able to use open delta to update ? Mine isn't seeing the latest build for some reason. Suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
6th August 2014, 05:36 PM |#105  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,460
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760hacker

Anyone not able to use open delta to update ? Mine isn't seeing the latest build for some reason. Suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I may be mistaken but I believe this has been answered here. I know for a fact it has been answered throughout XDA and G+. Google is your friend

(Check my LG G2 thread, pretty sure it was answered there)


Basic flip cover support will be in next nightly.close cover turns screen off, open cover turns screen on. More implementation soon for s view stuff
7th August 2014, 01:41 AM |#106  
AKdballs's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Anchorage, Alaska
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 760hacker

Anyone not able to use open delta to update ? Mine isn't seeing the latest build for some reason. Suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mine hasn't detected any of the nightlies for a few days either so I downloaded the full file and flashed it. It looks like it included a new kernel too. I am not sure if that's what caused it to not auto update. Jake I searched XDA and couldn't find any recent threads about Open Delta not updating. I'm not saying they aren't there just that they didn't immediately jump out at me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AKdballs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AKdballs Ad-Free
9th August 2014, 11:42 AM |#107  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKdballs

Mine hasn't detected any of the nightlies for a few days either so I downloaded the full file and flashed it. It looks like it included a new kernel too. I am not sure if that's what caused it to not auto update. Jake I searched XDA and couldn't find any recent threads about Open Delta not updating. I'm not saying they aren't there just that they didn't immediately jump out at me.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Free mobile app

It is the same for note 2. I flashed a new nightly and opendelta started to update again. I think sometimes devs remove a problematic build and then you need to flash a newer build manually.
9th August 2014, 02:11 PM |#108  
MikeWjF's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South of Boston
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenblade

It is the same for note 2. I flashed a new nightly and opendelta started to update again. I think sometimes devs remove a problematic build and then you need to flash a newer build manually.

You can also try using Cyandelta.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeWjF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeWjF Ad-Free
19th August 2014, 01:41 AM |#109  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,460
 
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the delays with VoIP. My fix/temporary work around has been on gerrit for quite some time now. I may have found a way to fix it in the device trees rather than the audio hal though so if it works I'll get it in asap.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 09:50 PM |#110  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew02

Sorry for the delays with VoIP. My fix/temporary work around has been on gerrit for quite some time now. I may have found a way to fix it in the device trees rather than the audio hal though so if it works I'll get it in asap.

Thanks Jake, just happy to know you're still working on it and haven't forgotten it. It's the only major problem I have with the rom right now
23rd August 2014, 09:42 PM |#111  
Gandalf's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,460
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenCollective

Thanks Jake, just happy to know you're still working on it and haven't forgotten it. It's the only major problem I have with the rom right now

voip is fixed in next nightly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes