(MOD) The best all around volume booster( any variation available just ask) updated

Search This thread

thenewbigmack

Sep 26, 2010
I am running stock LG firmware rooted with towelroot and I used easyrec to install TWRP

D80020u is the software version
3.4.0-perf is the kernel version

Had the same issue... Try downloading the file through your browser instead of a file manager. Once downloaded, just reboot into recovery and it will be in the download folder

Reactions: Mytwuk

NaveenKumarXDA

Apr 21, 2013
Delhi,India
Is there any mod to increase only phone speaker volume to 70? Is there any guide, How to edit it as per our need?

Its a great MOD if works - Thanks in advance.

plmarsh

Jul 2, 2014
Ok sorry about this but i am a complete noob. Just bought my G2 yesterday (my first android phone) and it is driving me nuts that i never hear my notifications. How do i flash these files on to my phone? Do i download them on to my computer or my phone? Then what? I have rooted my phone. Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Ok sorry about this but i am a complete noob. Just bought my G2 yesterday (my first android phone) and it is driving me nuts that i never hear my notifications. How do i flash these files on to my phone? Do i download them on to my computer or my phone? Then what? I have rooted my phone. Can anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial or tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance

You say you're rooted so I assume that you also have a custom recovery flashed if so just download the mod on your phone thru your browser and flash thru recovery then wipe dalvik/ cache reboot and enjoy if you don't have a custom recovery you have to flash one first I prefer twrp

plmarsh

Jul 2, 2014
You say you're rooted so I assume that you also have a custom recovery flashed if so just download the mod on your phone thru your browser and flash thru recovery then wipe dalvik/ cache reboot and enjoy if you don't have a custom recovery you have to flash one first I prefer twrp

Great thank you very much for your help

plmarsh

Jul 2, 2014
Ok sorry I'm still confused as hell. So I have downloaded the file. Then do I extract the zip? Then if I restart the phone in recovery mode. What do I do then what option do I choose?

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Ok sorry I'm still confused as hell. So I have downloaded the file. Then do I extract the zip? Then if I restart the phone in recovery mode. What do I do then what option do I choose?

After you have downloaded the zip just remember where it's at and boot into recovery and click on install or install zip depending on which recovery you have installed then navigate to the zip and flash it no need to extract anything

plmarsh

Jul 2, 2014
After you have downloaded the zip just remember where it's at and boot into recovery and click on install or install zip depending on which recovery you have installed then navigate to the zip and flash it no need to extract anything

Ok so i go in to AWRP and choose install. Then i tick wipe dalvik and select the zip from my downloads folder. Then i reboot the phone and i get the options- Reboot, install update from SD card, Install update from cache and Install update from ARB or something like that. What one do i choose?

Last edited:

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Ok so i go in to AWRP and choose download. Then i tick wipe dalvik and select the zip from my downloads folder. Then i reboot the phone and i get the options- Reboot, install update from SD card, Install update from cache and Install update from ARB or something like that. What one do i choose?

You got some of it right download the mod thru your internet browser then boot into recovery choose install and navigate to your downloads folder choose the mod and then swipe the slider you'll see in recovery to flash then wipe dalvik/cache reboot and your volumes will be boosted

plmarsh

Jul 2, 2014
You got some of it right download the mod thru your internet browser then boot into recovery choose install and navigate to your downloads folder choose the mod and then swipe the slider you'll see in recovery to flash then wipe dalvik/cache reboot and your volumes will be boosted

I have no install option when i reboot it in recovery mode

Top Liked Posts