[Q] Suggestion for flip cover for moto e

Search This thread

luvk1412

Nov 25, 2012
Amritsar
Hello guyz,
I have recntly bought a MOTO E[white] and i am confused after watching so many flip covers on flipkart(some of them with realy bad reviews) and need help from you. If anyone of you have bought a flip cover for your moto e then pls seuggest me if you find that one good.
The one i have thought to buy is iway flip coverLink

Srinadh

Nov 9, 2013
Visakhapatnam
Go to eBay and Type Moto E and there comes lot of options for flip covers and Back covers which are low of cost than in Flipkart..I bought two back covers for my Moto E and they are working without any issues..But I think that Flip covers are delicate as when youur phone fells down it will brake whereas in Back covers My phone fell down unexpectidly from washing Machine reversely and it saves my phone without breaking my screen and removal of back panel.So its your wish to buy Flipcover....

mrpkarthik

Nov 27, 2012
Salem,TamilNadu
Hello guyz,
I have recntly bought a MOTO E[white] and i am confused after watching so many flip covers on flipkart(some of them with realy bad reviews) and need help from you. If anyone of you have bought a flip cover for your moto e then pls seuggest me if you find that one good.
The one i have thought to buy is iway flip coverLink

Try this flip cover.

Moto E Flip Cover Check here
Price : Rs.180

motoeewhite14032488841404878521.jpg

Top Liked Posts