[ROM's] Official Stock Samsung KitKat 4.4.2 rooted & deknoxed

Search This thread

lowridincrew,

Jun 24, 2011
Cleveland
LG V40
LG V50 ThinQ
Works for my T-Mobile T889 Model with 4.3 Firmware and wifi works fine and had to boot up once and restart to into recovery to do root. Only had it installed for a half hour

Screenshot_2014-05-11-21-44-53_zpscb9de9f6.png

Last edited:

sabrdawg

Works for my T-Mobile T889 Model with 4.3 Firmware and wifi works fine and had to boot up once and restart to into recovery to do root. Only had it installed for a half hour
How did you get root to work? I tried flashing the latest SuoerSu and nothing :( It kept telling me no binary was installed when I would open the app. This is the only thing keeping me from not running this ROM right now :/

Crasher101

Aug 26, 2009
Google says "too many downloads in a short time... wait 24 hours and try again..."
Can we get another link to download the deodexed version? :confused:
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Manneman32

Manneman32

May 8, 2009
Sweden
The deodexed version has to be good to go since I have already upgraded to the official 4.4.2 (with root), right? I mean it has the right baseband, modem and so on...

By the way... a mirror for the deodexed version would be great

Reactions: Crasher101

inbed247

Jan 18, 2010
No luck :(

is there any other download links out there? keep getting "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time" i really want to try this rom! someone please help me?
Thanks

S

sawdoctor

is there any other download links out there? keep getting "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time" i really want to try this rom! someone please help me?
Thanks

There is one in the at&t forum that works

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

inbed247

Jan 18, 2010
i cant find it :(

thank you for your quick reply! :D . could you send me a link please? that would be amazing!
Thanks

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I’m not a dev. I made this for my personal use only. I’m certain that in the future real devs will make good custom roms based on Samsung 4.4.2 latest release.

I’m not not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

This is a stock odex/deodex rooted rom based on Samsung official firmware Nordic Countries GT-N7105 KitKat 4.4.2.
The rom was tested on International n7105 (European model).
The rom doesn’t flash modem.
The rom is deknoxed.
If you still have 4.1.2 bootloader wifi won’t work and there’s nothing you can do about it (unless you flash new bootloaders | root | trip knox | and void your warranty).

Install instructions:
Factory reset
Flash via recovery (tested on latest TWRP)
After first boot and pass the initial configuration reboot to recovery and flash latest super su update, otherwise root won’t work.

Thanks to @samsung for the rom and @Chainfire for super su

Download

Odex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3T0KNuTkEFZcFFFSEU3ZWV1TnM/edit?usp=sharing

Deodex: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3T0KNuTkEFZejR6Zl8wZUozdVk/edit?usp=sharing

Latest superSU: http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip

Ya need another mirror man, google shut down both of your links

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts