FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.

1,597 Vote(s)
63.93%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.

415 Vote(s)
16.61%
I don't know.

486 Vote(s)
19.46%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,930

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2014, 03:52 AM |#10021  
Flag Barberton
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I've read around the web that the problem with LG G2's working with Xbox 360 controllers is that it loads both usb 2.0 and 3.0 emulators before it loads the drivers for the controller. My question is: Is there a way to disable the 3.0 emulation, or at least make the controller have priority over the emulator?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

24th March 2014, 05:32 AM |#10022  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Help me with this please, Thanks!
Triangle Away's Add on unable to download even if i have internet connection. How will i fix this? Thanks!
24th March 2014, 05:49 AM |#10023  
Flag Luebeck
Thanks Meter: 1,063

Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdonjuan

Triangle Away's Add on unable to download even if i have internet connection. How will i fix this? Thanks!

i (hope) i aswered your thread --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692462
24th March 2014, 06:42 AM |#10024  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question New user with Error message, clueless and need HELP!
First, I really, really hope I'm in the right place for this question. The app took me to this website for questions, so I hope it's right!

To sum it up, my phone did a weird automatic update the other night and when I woke up, I was greeted with a "update complete" pop up and when I pressed ok, I noticed that a lot of the small details on my LG G2 android had changed. All of the notification icons on the top bar seemed to have changed from different colors to white with a black bar (which I'm really not liking), some IM backgrounds that I programmed to certain people have changed, and even the dictionary is not recognizing some words that I had previously saved already. I could not find anything in the settings portion of the phone to change the notification icon colors back to their previous colors, so while googling, found 2 apps I could install to "tweak" things on the phone (which sucks I have to install an app just for that).

However, the first app I installed didn't change anything. So then I install the G2 Tweakbox app (and paid on both btw), and right away, an error pop up comes up that says:

"ERROR:
The module is not enabled or the Xposed framework is missing. If Xposed is installed and the module is enabled please reboot device after any changes."

Then it has an option to either "Open Xposed" or "Continue Anyways"

When I click "Open Xposed," a pop up automatically appears that says "Unfortunately, G2 Tweakbox has stopped." and if I want to report it or just press OK. This happens each and every time I click "Open Xposed."

If I go to "Continue Anyways" I get taken to the app, but if I try to change anything, nothing actually changes on my phone.

I have rebooted several times and nothing.

This is my first smartphone, I have only had regular cells in the past with no internet connectivity. I am not tech savvy at all and have no idea what most of these terms mean so I am completely lost. I have no idea what it means by modules or framework or anything like that. I gave up on the first app when it didn't change anything on my phone, but trying not to give up on this one too. If anyone can help me get started here, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
24th March 2014, 07:30 AM |#10025  
Thanks Meter: 2,409

More
@SpottedFox you should uninstall and reinstall xposed..a system update may have disabled it's features and may require it..also male sure that the framework is installed and enabled in app..

.....If I had even a quarter from everyone I've helped....Maybe I could stay stocked in beer.....-sent from a very xposed nexus 7-
24th March 2014, 07:44 AM |#10026  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
bypass screen lock of S3
Dear friends,
Need help immediately
I have a stock s3 (un rooted, standard) that was recently updated with an official android update , it suddenly won’t accept my screen lock pin pot the update,
How ever I am able to receive calls,
One more strange thing is , after removing the sim card the phone still shows signal in the screen locked mode , though obviously I am unable to receive any calls
Also the phone is ghosting, its screen is coming alive on its own (to the lock screen)

I feel that the phone has a corrupt update or summin
More importantly
1. The phone is not rooted and I’m not Shure if the USB debugging is on or not
2. The phone has data which I do not want to loose
3. Im unable to download the ADT bundle (iv red somewhere that this is the only way to bypass it)
4. I want to know how I can unlock my phone to make a backup of all the data
5. I don’t mind rooting my phone (provided the lock screen allows me to do so)

I have a fair knowledge of rooting and ROM flashing etc, but am no expert , hence an amateur guide to phone unlock shall be immensely helpful
PL HELP
24th March 2014, 07:47 AM |#10027  
Flag Tittybong
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hi xda community -

My question is about Greenify on unrooted devices.

When using Greenify on an unrooted device, it seems that all it does is force stop the apps and that's all.

Does greenify hibernate apps differently on rooted vs non-rooted devices?

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.
24th March 2014, 07:50 AM |#10028  

More
Dear friends,
Need help immediately
I have a stock s3 (un rooted, standard) that was recently updated with an official android update , it suddenly won’t accept my screen lock pin pot the update,
One more strange thing is , after removing the sim card the phone still shows signal in the screen locked mode , though obviously I am unable to receive any calls
Also the phone is ghosting, its screen is coming alive on its own (to the lock screen)
More importantly
3. Im unable to download the ADT bundle (iv red somewhere that this is the only way to bypass it)

I have a fair knowledge of rooting and ROM flashing etc, but am no expert , hence an amateur guide to phone unlock shall be immensely helpful
PL HELP
The Following User Says Thank You to casula.aditya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift casula.aditya Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 08:08 AM |#10029  
Flag Luebeck

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casula.aditya

Dear friends,
Need help immediately
More importantly

PL HELP

PLS what phone type? unbranded i9300? updated from which version to other version? any erros or aborts during installation? Can u enter stock recovery and download mode?

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthCitizen

Hi xda community -

My question is about Greenify on unrooted devices.

When using Greenify on an unrooted device, it seems that all it does is force stop the apps and that's all.

Does greenify hibernate apps differently on rooted vs non-rooted devices?

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Two 5G LTE++ using xda - developers app for Android 18.3 Zagnut.

Yes it does, it's meant to be used on rooted system BUT i installed it three times, any for me its like i did everything the app can provide on my oen before everytime i deleted is after an hour, cause it did not gain any kind of improvement for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LS.xD Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 08:24 AM |#10030  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

PLS what phone type? unbranded i9300? updated from which version to other version? any erros or aborts during installation? Can u enter stock recovery and download mode?

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Yes it does, it's meant to be used on rooted system BUT i installed it three times, any for me its like i did everything the app can provide on my oen before everytime i deleted is after an hour, cause it did not gain any kind of improvement for me.

it is an unbranded s3 , updated to 4.3 (dont rem from wat it has been upgraded), no errors during installation, yes i can enter recoveryrecovery and download mode
24th March 2014, 08:51 AM |#10031  
Flag Luebeck

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casula.aditya

it is an unbranded s3 , updated to 4.3 (dont rem from wat it has been upgraded), no errors during installation, yes i can enter recoveryrecovery and download mode

So i suppose simply clear cache didnt solve your problems at at. The point is that i only use a small Galaxy W on my own. Everytime i handled Galaxy S (put in wished number here) was for rooting or unlocking em as that is the most rudimentary thing you have to do with your phone if you like to use it in a humanic way. Got n o root -> Samsung bricked your installation --> If you ask them for help, they probably gonna do a reset, of course they don't want much for their glorious acting.

You'll need hard reset ,its up to you have your data backupped before or not.

PLS anyone correct me, if i'mwrong and he is able zo keep data and unlock device without any mods.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)