FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.
 
1,597 Vote(s)
63.93%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.
 
415 Vote(s)
16.61%
I don't know.
 
486 Vote(s)
19.46%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,930
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2013, 07:59 AM |#121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sungsonic HD 2 help
so basicaly i decided its time to upgrade my galaxy tab 2 7.0, and i chose Sungsonic to be the new rom to flash on it, and after going through all the steps completely and carefully... my phone has been on the boot screen for over 30 minutes........ and im not sure what to do about it :S .. dont wanna ruin it or anythin. Any ideas ?..
 
 
Bruce Wayne
3rd May 2013, 08:07 AM |#122  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouemen

so basicaly i decided its time to upgrade my galaxy tab 2 7.0, and i chose Sungsonic to be the new rom to flash on it, and after going through all the steps completely and carefully... my phone has been on the boot screen for over 30 minutes........ and im not sure what to do about it :S .. dont wanna ruin it or anythin. Any ideas ?..

Boot into recovery again and do a data/dalvick cache/cache wipe and see if it works. If not then try flashing the same rom again. Boot shouldn't take more than 5-6 minutes.

A Hero Can Be Anyone. GENERAL HELP THREAD
3rd May 2013, 08:51 AM |#123  
Junior Member
Flag S. Augustin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
...searching better
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo

Go here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php

'SHOW RESULTS AS' - Posts
Enter ur name in User Name box (to see ur posts).
Enter short specific keywords.
Then try searching.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II


...resulting in 2 out of 3 but i think now i'm getting the way search is working so "Thanks!" it did help a lot

Cheers

Lanman99
3rd May 2013, 09:33 AM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi, I'm kind of new here and i'm trying to figure out where i can get and how i would install the galaxy tab 7.0 plus stock recovery using ODIN. I tried installing CM10.1 and i got stuck on boot screen, so I used ODIN to flash in the official 4.1.2 JB and now after the samsung screen the tab goes dark then bootloops. I read in a troubleshooting site that flashing in the stock recovery would fix that but they didn't put up any download links or tutorials. I'm stumped
3rd May 2013, 09:43 AM |#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can i get note 2 gallery and camera mod for my micromax canvas hd rooted
Bruce Wayne
3rd May 2013, 10:02 AM |#126  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitto22

can i get note 2 gallery and camera mod for my micromax canvas hd rooted

Look for those in note 2 section. Gallery is probably same for all roms. But there is a less chance of this things working on your phone as samsung modifies things for touchwiz ui on phones.

A Hero Can Be Anyone. GENERAL HELP THREAD
3rd May 2013, 10:58 AM |#127  
immortalneo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malappuram, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkeri

Hi, I'm kind of new here and i'm trying to figure out where i can get and how i would install the galaxy tab 7.0 plus stock recovery using ODIN. I tried installing CM10.1 and i got stuck on boot screen, so I used ODIN to flash in the official 4.1.2 JB and now after the samsung screen the tab goes dark then bootloops. I read in a troubleshooting site that flashing in the stock recovery would fix that but they didn't put up any download links or tutorials. I'm stumped

Flashing a stock firmware will replace ur custom recovery with a stock recovery. So I don't think you need to flash recovery separately.

Try entering recovery mode and doing a full wipe (factory reset and wipe cache partition).

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II
3rd May 2013, 11:09 AM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
already tried flashing in a rom...no good. and i can't boot into recovery, only download mode.
3rd May 2013, 11:19 AM |#129  
immortalneo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Malappuram, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 1,930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkeri

already tried flashing in a rom...no good. and i can't boot into recovery, only download mode.

What happens when u press and hold Volume Up and Power button?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II
3rd May 2013, 01:05 PM |#130  
mag0r's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lightbulb Posting in Development thread
Hey there,

I'm a long-time reader, first-time poster in these forums and I have a quick question:

since I can't post in the development thread directly (I don't have 10 posts yet and am therefore locked out):
do you think the developer will appreciate a bug report by PM or should I accumulate ten posts and post my bug report then.

Thank you and have a pleasant day,
mag0r
3rd May 2013, 01:14 PM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortalneo

What happens when u press and hold Volume Up and Power button?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

it just boots to samsung screen then goes off
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes