No service?!?!

Search This thread

Euforeik

May 14, 2010
San Francisco
Downgraded the boot loader to .97 from .98. The phone was downgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3. Tried flashing new ROMs and flashed the latest incredible 2 radio image. The back cover is on the phone but it still says no service. IMSI is unavailable. I'm completely stumped. Help me out!

tincbtrar

Nov 12, 2009
New York City
Downgraded the boot loader to .97 from .98. The phone was downgraded from 2.3.4 to 2.3.3. Tried flashing new ROMs and flashed the latest incredible 2 radio image. The back cover is on the phone but it still says no service. IMSI is unavailable. I'm completely stumped. Help me out!

Did the MD5 match? Sounds weird.

Hope it works out for you.

Same issue

Ive switched to ICS 4.0.4 and everything was fine except the camera wasnt working properly...(Wifes phone) so that was a deal breaker for her and so I went to Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 and now she has no reception. I figured id have to RUU to use *228 but im trying to look around and avoid doing so. If I find a work around then ill come back and post.

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Why ruu? Flash a stock based sense Rom like nitsuj stock, andybones, or my sabotage and use *228. No need to ruu for that. :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium