[Q] What is the best rom for SGT 3 10.1 (WIFI)

Search This thread

Tquarter

Aug 4, 2012
They are both ok. In my opinion, grievous is better on battery life, while still improving performance over stock. Pimp droid killed my battery life. Just one guys opinion.

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
When I loaded Pimproid, I saw a lot of apps that did not make any sense to me. I clicked on them but they might as well have been in Greek. So I restored my Tab back to my last state.

Today I loaded Grevious 5 and did not see much difference between stock and the one I loaded. The sound was different. There was only one page of apps but no new apps that would tell me I loaded correctly.

Not sure if any of these Rom are unique. Meaning, if I load the Rom I should at least see a different splash screen or a different theme. One theme unique to the Rom to show that indeed it was loaded. If the new Rom looks like the old Rom, then who is to say it was loaded correctly.

As of right now, I haven't seen any Rom worth loading. Maybe I am just not loading them correctly. But if there is a Rom out there that has a different theme then tell me please. I will try and load that one to see if I am doing it correctly.