FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Credit goes to Rakeshchn for asking if this would even work, and for the link to the first battery for sale

Okay guys, there's a thread here about how the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch battery might fit the Vibrant with no need for a new back cover. The rumor is true. I have two of these batteries, and have verified that mine are legit, and they fit perfectly. My phone actually has never lasted so long on a single charge since I switched to CM7.1, and I won't be going back to any battery of less capacity for as long as I own my Vibrant!

Here is the official page for the battery from Samsung

Here is the website I purchased from.

NOTE: I have removed the note about my batteries being fakes because after some research I have determined that Samsung actually has no idea what a serial number is, and is actually putting batch numbers on their batteries, so having the same number isn't a bad sign.

Here is the official page for the Extra Battery plus Charger from Samsung

Here is a website that seems to have the battery charger combo in stock and is selling it for $10 cheaper than Samsung MSRP. I DON'T vouch for them yet, because I haven't purchased from them ever.

Enjoy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MadJoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MadJoe Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)