FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!

839 posts
Thanks Meter: 147
 
By MadJoe, Senior Member on 23rd October 2011, 07:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2011, 01:25 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This really works! My phone is usually dead by 8pm. Now it at 34% after 14 hours unplugged.

Bought it on Amazon. Battery is visibly thicker and heavier but fits perfect. Advertised as OEM but I suspect otherwise. Picked up the tartan case as well and it feels like I have a new heavier phone. Thank you all!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
 
 
22nd November 2011, 09:54 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Batteries????
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensite

This really works! My phone is usually dead by 8pm. Now it at 34% after 14 hours unplugged.

Bought it on Amazon. Battery is visibly thicker and heavier but fits perfect. Advertised as OEM but I suspect otherwise. Picked up the tartan case as well and it feels like I have a new heavier phone. Thank you all!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Sorry there have been a few different batteries talked about, I think, so can you clarify what worked? Thanks
25th November 2011, 05:52 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepha

Sorry there have been a few different batteries talked about, I think, so can you clarify what worked? Thanks

OEM Epic 4G Touch battery

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
7th December 2011, 04:56 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anybody tried the batteries from Hong Kong that are $4 on eBay?
10th December 2011, 02:51 AM |#25  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Wink Give me thanks for saving you 4 dollars
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Genuin...3485144&sr=8-1
10th December 2011, 05:51 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Miami, Fl
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
otherwise if you wait, you can get it legit from newegg for 20 free shipping when they are back in stock.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=75-991-037
12th December 2011, 08:42 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpinto

otherwise if you wait, you can get it legit from newegg for 20 free shipping when they are back in stock.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=75-991-037

They are back in stock!
13th December 2011, 04:08 AM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This sounds like the perfect fix for me. I'll have to give this a try...
17th December 2011, 01:51 PM |#29  
Member
Flag RI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I bought the Samsung ET-CGPK009GSTA Sprint SPH-D710 (1800 batt with external charger combo) from Amazon for $31.80 with free shipping. Bought direct, not from 3rd party, came in Sammie box with hologram stickers.... Huge difference!

I also think it has improved original battery as now I am able to let batteries fully discharge before putting in a fully charged battery instead of popping little charges on the fly.
22nd December 2011, 02:17 AM |#30  
Member
Flag RI
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Just wanted to add that the 1800 batt is definitely a game changer. nice to have the 1500 fully charged and ready to go as well. Totally worth it...
27th December 2011, 05:15 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebpfdane

Just wanted to add that the 1800 batt is definitely a game changer. nice to have the 1500 fully charged and ready to go as well. Totally worth it...

How well does it work to mix batteries like that? Don't battery stats get confused?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes