CM6 old thread. CM6 is now managed by Owain94, go to his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phillamg

Jul 22, 2010
Firstly, excellent work by you guys - thank you so much!

Apologies if it has been covered in this long thread but is there any other way of getting symbols, other than Blue-Space? That pop-up gives a lot but (on a UK keyboard) it means there is no ampersand (&) which is pretty useful for shell command lines, entering web-characters (e.g. & nb sp; ) and if of course creating hard-core passwords :)

FWIW the SE Symb key was the only way to enter it previous...

Last edited:

tmahmood

Dec 15, 2010
Dhaka

And your point is?
Maybe the way I questioned was wrong, not meant to ask that way. As the dev had access to all the themes, they can easily add them to the update.zip (Sorry if I am wrong, and I take back my request). So My requested was if its possible then include it.

Not all people have the time to go through all the posts in a 80+ page thread. So I was already saying sorry for missing. You could have just saved your time by just saying "Yes you have missed" or not saying anything at all

Sorry for causing any problems. I am very excited about this ROM and want this to be a great success :)

cheers

HewGBalls

Nov 16, 2010
@owain94 & Mikevhl

i would like to join the development and contribute my time and effort to this rom ..

slade87

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
hey guys! works like a charm
just a little bug. in the german keyboard the following key does not work on the hardware keyboard: blue button + z should create a 3, but this combo is not recognized. to write a 3 only touch keyboard works.
Is there a way to fix this?I looked into the files but couldnt find it.

EDIT:
BUT Blue Button + Y = 3
so this is just a mismap from the previous qwerty to qwertz, how and where to switch this mapping?

Last edited:

hugoget

Aug 12, 2010
Lisbon
Sorry to bother again guys, but I still can't find the .ftf files for 2.1.1.A.0.6, can someone give them to me? please, any version :)

nujhum

Jan 24, 2011
Kota Kinabalu
arc-loft.blogspot.com
i've been thinking if this is the right place to ask, its like the handcent sms theme doesnt work in Cyanogen 6. i've been downloaded many themes but seem cant apply it. is there any way so i can apply those wonderful handcent custom theme?

and one more thing my stock browser, everything seems fine at the beginning, but after awhile stock browser forces close everytime i open it even after i rebbot...

owain94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
Owain94 manages CM6 now.
You can visit his thread at HERE

WHY?
I'm getting myself a nice HTC Desire Z !
But I'll stay in touch with Owain94, so that when we find interesting stuff we can share it with each other. I also still can help to develop new things for the rom, I just don't have a phone to test it myself anymore.
But this is not a bad thing, Owain94 is an AMAZING proffesional at the work he's doing, and without him the rom would never be as far as it is now. In fact, all I did was get it booting and fix the touchscreen and GSM, all the hardware keyboard, audio and everything else is done by him.

Mike have so much fun ****ing around with you nice desire Z :D
And we will stay in touch ;)
We gonna miss you awesome dev :)

Sent from my X10 mini pro using XDA App

Reactions: kvNN_

Draken Korin

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
do you like me to close the thread so that
-it does not get misused and cluttered
-actual discussion takes place only in the new thread?
simply contact me
Best, DK

CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts